Sunrise of Basking Ridge

404 King George Road, Basking Ridge, NJ, 07920

Reviews of Sunrise of Basking Ridge

Tammy3 October 28, 2013

I like Sunrise of Basking Ridge very well. Their rooms were nice. The setups were nice. They have Medicaid beds and they also have the ability that you can put a room on hold if you're not ready to move in. It would probably be a good option for my mom. The staff was really nice. Actually that was one of the things I like about this place. It seemed like people got really good care there. At the time of my visit, somebody was unhappy and mad about something. However, the staff, who was dealing with me at that time, was very good with that individual in terms of addressing her problem and dealing with the issue so that she was satisfied. They dealt with her very politely and treated her very well. They addressed her problem. I like how they dealt with the situation. From what I saw, as a whole, this was a really good place. I like it a lot. I would put my mother there.

Barbara69014850 September 20, 2013

I am at Sunrise Senior Living for almost two weeks now. It is my choice because it is close to where my family lives and they offer all the services I need. What I like best in this facility is the level of care. I'm in a wheelchair and I need a lot of care. The staff bends over backwards to accommodate me. They give me as much time and attention as I need. My apartment is wonderful. The meals are very good and the offer too many desserts.

Caring3863 April 30, 2013

I was looking for an assisted living facility for a friend when I visited this facility. We chose this because it's convenient for my mom to visit her. They're very easy to deal with. They're accommodating and very nice. Their rooms are modern, plain and ample in size. They have a very nice and good quality dining room. The facility is clean and new. They have activities every afternoon.

haitianchica April 14, 2012

We were looking for a facility that gave my grandparents an opportunity to stay together as a couple. Sunrise did just that for them they have immaculate rooms. Sunrise Basking Ridge was a beautiful resort like setting with a dab of elegancy which was why we chose it. It gave us a home feeling and not a hospital like setting as the previous assisted living we visited. My grandparents were looking forward to making new senior friends and when we visited with them they took part in a dancing class. They seemed so happy already so we decided this would be where they would spend the remainder of their life. The employees were quite kind and had beautiful personalities which are another thing we were looking for. When dealing with the elder one must have a great heart, a lot of patience, and a great attitude which they portrayed while we were there. Their bedroom included their own living area, television, personal bathroom, and beautiful bedroom. The amenities if I can recall included 24 hour staff, weekly laundry, daily housekeeping, daily activities such as fitness instructions, dance class, art classes, etc. They have been living there for nearly two years and the family visits twice a week. I can honestly say there is nothing I find negative about Sunrise in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.

DearMolly July 31, 2011

I happen to be very familiar with Sunrise of Basking Ridge because I have multiple relationships with the institution. Firstly, my Grandmother is eighty-nine, has Alzheimer's disease, and is a resident there. Secondly, I spent two years volunteering at Sunrise to complete a high school honors class requirement.The facilities are top-of-the-line and Sunrise has a very at-home atmosphere. Each resident is given their own room, no doubles, as well as a care-provider that attends to them and only two other people. Because of this, I actually never heard of any residents complaining about service during my time there. Also, there is a very nice dining room and numerous places for lounging and recreational activities. One of which is a an area where different activities such as bingo, raffles, and other games are held that most of the members seem to really enjoy. Outside is a very scenic walk around the complex and there are actually cats and dogs living on the premise as well.As far as the staff, as I said I've never received anything, but raving results. I followed many around as part of my duties during volunteering and I saw a genuine passion to care for the residents. They all knew each by name and greeted them with a smile. No complaints what so ever.Lastly, the thing that I found most impressive was the transportation provided for residents. There are multiple buses, that Sunrise owns, that take residents to church, shopping, and basically what ever is possible to be planned. Overall, I feel it is an extremely fine institution that truly cares about the people it is caring for.

From Sunrise of Basking Ridge

Step into a Sunrise Senior Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or cat.

Services & Amenities at Sunrise of Basking Ridge

Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:

• Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
  • Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
  • Trained staff available 24 hours a day
  • Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
  • Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
  • Weekly personal laundry
  • Social and educational programs for families
  • Scheduled resident and family meetings
  • Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
  • Maintenance of building and grounds

For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.

Location of Sunrise of Basking Ridge