Elmcroft of Bartlett

3345 Kirby Whitten Road, Bartlett, TN, 38134

Reviews of Elmcroft of Bartlett

March 12, 2014

By Cheryl23

1.Room is clean 2.Staff is good to my uncle 3.Dietary has been very helpful. My uncle began to lose weight. They helped me with his dietary needs. 4.They get him engaged in activities.

February 13, 2014

They have a very caring, considerate, cheerful and accommodating staff. The building is attactive, well-maintained and kept clean. There are lots of good activities.

January 28, 2014

All employees are kind, loving and patient with the residents. My mother-in-law loves living here and we are mostly pleased with the care she receives. We would highly recommend this senior living facility.

January 28, 2014

By Steve28

My father is here at Elmcroft and we feel very fortunate to have found a nice place like this with such nice people to help take care of him.

January 23, 2014

Loving care in a secure facility.

May 19, 2012

By aperry10

The staff was friendly, polite, and understanding. It seems they knew how it feels to have your loved one in a place like that. I truly respect the way the facility is run.

November 09, 2011

By MDB55A

I want to say that I would highly recommend Elmcroft at Bartlett to anyone looking for an assisted living facility. Two years ago, I would not have given my mother six months to live. She was in bad shape. Now, although not able to use her hands much and using a wheelchair or walker, she is great. She loves Elmcroft. She especially loves the employees. They are a WONDERFUL CARING group of people. They took time and effort with her, helped her get better and made her a happy person. The facilities are clean, well-decorated, and have a friendly atmosphere. They have activities of all kinds. I think Mother now knows everyone in the place and talks to everyone. Again, the biggest plus Elmcroft at Bartlett has is their employees. These folks are caring, compassionate, friendly, just overall great. I am lucky to have found and chosen Elmcroft at Bartlett. I live out of town and they have made it much easier on me knowing that my mom is taken care of so well. Thanks Everybody!!!! Love & Respect, Marty Bishop

Photos of Elmcroft of Bartlett

Features of Elmcroft of Bartlett

About Elmcroft of Bartlett

Residents of Elmcroft of Bartlett are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Map of Elmcroft of Bartlett