Elmcroft of Bartlett

3345 Kirby Whitten Road, Bartlett, TN, 38134

Reviews of Elmcroft of Bartlett

Caring85154650 May 30, 2014

I went to Elmcroft at Bartlett, and it was a very nice community. It seemed well run. It was clean and homey. The people seemed to be on top of everything. It had the highest communal areas for the residents. The rooms had adequate space and were nice too. I was pleased with the visit.

It was in a very nice area where there's a mall, all kinds of restaurants, and stores. So it was very convenient.

Cheryl23 March 12, 2014

1.Room is clean 2.Staff is good to my uncle 3.Dietary has been very helpful. My uncle began to lose weight. They helped me with his dietary needs. 4.They get him engaged in activities.

Caring85448550 February 13, 2014

They have a very caring, considerate, cheerful and accommodating staff. The building is attactive, well-maintained and kept clean. There are lots of good activities.

Caring84213950 January 28, 2014

All employees are kind, loving and patient with the residents. My mother-in-law loves living here and we are mostly pleased with the care she receives. We would highly recommend this senior living facility.

Steve28 January 28, 2014

My father is here at Elmcroft and we feel very fortunate to have found a nice place like this with such nice people to help take care of him.

Caring83860850 January 23, 2014

Loving care in a secure facility.

aperry10 May 19, 2012

The staff was friendly, polite, and understanding. It seems they knew how it feels to have your loved one in a place like that. I truly respect the way the facility is run.

MDB55A November 09, 2011

I want to say that I would highly recommend Elmcroft at Bartlett to anyone looking for an assisted living facility. Two years ago, I would not have given my mother six months to live. She was in bad shape. Now, although not able to use her hands much and using a wheelchair or walker, she is great. She loves Elmcroft. She especially loves the employees. They are a WONDERFUL CARING group of people. They took time and effort with her, helped her get better and made her a happy person. The facilities are clean, well-decorated, and have a friendly atmosphere. They have activities of all kinds. I think Mother now knows everyone in the place and talks to everyone. Again, the biggest plus Elmcroft at Bartlett has is their employees. These folks are caring, compassionate, friendly, just overall great. I am lucky to have found and chosen Elmcroft at Bartlett. I live out of town and they have made it much easier on me knowing that my mom is taken care of so well. Thanks Everybody!!!! Love & Respect, Marty Bishop

From Elmcroft of Bartlett

Residents of Elmcroft of Bartlett are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Features of Elmcroft of Bartlett