Brookdale Bartlesville North

5420 South East Adams Boulevard, Bartlesville, OK, 74006

Reviews of Brookdale Bartlesville North

doodlehum May 19, 2011

Visited this facility

I have never been more impressed with the way a place was ran than I was with the Sterling House. The staff communicates well with the Clients and Case-mangers.I think they deserve a standing applause for the hard work they do to keep those clients happy. Let's face it. That can be a difficult job to work with people and their different attitudes.The staff is all very attentive and are willing to go completely out of their way to be of help. They have not shown me any reason not to trust them. I have not seen a cleaner well organized place. The atmosphere when you walk thru the door is uplifting and I would highly recommend Sterling House to anyone.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Bartlesville North

Brookdale Bartlesville North provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Bartlesville North