The Lakes at Banning

5801 Sun Lakes Boulevard, Banning, CA, 92220

Reviews of The Lakes at Banning

Red32 September 22, 2015

Rudest Nurse Ever!!! Very unprofessional. It was hard enough getting my parents interested in an assisted living, but to be turned off because of someone's attitude - No Thank You. By the way "Very Expensive" compared to the near by options.

Anonymous110689250 August 21, 2015

I not only visited, but I moved my mother into the Lakes on May 30th, and we are very happy with it. And, what I found was interesting as when we knew we needed a place to put my mother, at first I didn't think assisted living even in any way could be a possibility, but I thought, "Well, why don't I look into it?" And so what was explained -- and what I didn't quite get and probably a lot of people don't get -- is the fact that in assisted living, they have all kinds of supportive care. If you don't need any care, you don't have the care, but if you need help toileting or whatever, they have it. So it has been perfect, and my mom is very happy there. I am most impressed with the facility and the people. It is the perfect solution to what my mother needs right now at this time in her life. She is well cared for, and what I like is when she declines, the care can be increased. It is all very flexible, and I really like that.

Nan7banner December 30, 2014

My Dad lives at the Lakes in an efficiiency apartment. He's in his late 90's but still gets around using his walker. The staff are really nice and Dad has made several resident friends there to eat with in their dining room on the independent side of The Lakes. He enjoys their 11 AM exercise class and their weekly cleaning of his apartment.

AMFO September 11, 2014

My Mom recently moved into The Lakes. She has a bright and spacious apartment, the food is wonderful and the ENTIRE staff is very friendly and helpful. I'm also very impressed with the quality of people they hire and how much they care for and about their residents. From the housekeeping staff, front desk, activities coordinators and care teams, everyone we've met are very good and decent people and they all know and call the residents by their names. They also allowed her caregiver from a private agency to continue working with her.
Most of the other residents have been very warm and welcoming and she is VERY happy to be living there.
I agree with what the other reviewer said, the gal who originally showed us the facility immediately turned my Mom off, so much so she said she would never move there. I had to take her back several times to tour the facility and I asked that we be left to tour it on our own. They were only too happy to do so and even allowed us to eat lunch there one day and that's when my Mom decided she liked the place and wanted to move in. There were challenges prior to the move-in that I didn't think were necessary but all in all I am very happy and grateful that we found The Lakes. Most important, my Mom is very happy there.

Caring78748550 September 08, 2014

My mother is in The Lakes at Banning. It is newer facility. It is nice and clean. We choose it because my brother lives near there. The staff is excellent and very friendly. They have good service and good care. The food is very good. They have activities like bingo, cards, exercises, entertainment and all kinds of stuff. My mother loves it.

Teragram June 30, 2014

Agreed that the facility is lovely, but the "get you in the door and forget you after that" attitude is sadly true.

Jeannine2 November 28, 2013

Lakes Retirement Community was a nice facility. I had a nice ground. However, it was a little pricey. I also didn't like the lady that presented us the room. When I thought my clients could not afford them, she just kind of drop us after that. We weren't important anymore. She didn't try to work with us or offered any other possibilities or assistance.

About The Lakes at Banning

The Lakes at Banning is an assisted living facility in Banning, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Lakes at Banning for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Lakes at Banning

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Licenses: RCFE
  • State License(s): 336409176

• Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D in apt.

Location of The Lakes at Banning