Symphony Manor

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Symphony Manor

March 08, 2015

By EmFrd

We had a horrible experience here. Call bells go unanswered for 90 minutes regularly. Residents call out for help and don't receive any. If you go out looking for someone to help, you'll often find the halls empty. Don't be fooled by the pretty building. What matters is the staff, and here, they are all but absent.

March 28, 2014

By Karen67125250

I looked at Symphony Manor, and I thought it was wonderful. It is a smaller place, and they have about 60 residents. The facility is for both independent and assisted living. I actually ended up placing my mother there. One thing I like is that this place is actually in my backyard. It is close enough so that I can walk across the street and go there. The staff is very attentive and very caring. They seem to know everybody by name. I'm there often, and I have to admit that I have never seen any of the staff disrespect or lose their patience with any of their residents there. My mother's apartment is bigger than the one that she was in before. It has a little kitchenette, two closets, and her own bathroom. She has plenty of closet space, and the bathroom is really big.

September 20, 2013

By JS96

My family had visited several Assisted Living facilities but we all agreed Symphony Manor was by far the best choice for our mom. The facility itself is bright and beautiful and the staff is always friendly and smiling. Mom has made some great new friends and enjoys so many of the activities throughout the day and evening. It took a little time for Mom to transition and adjust but all the staff made sure she felt welcome and cared for. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this facility to others.

September 11, 2013

By Support

we searched many facilities and made the choice to move my mother to symphony manor. I was overwhelmed with the support that the staff gave my mother and me from the first day. The staff is young, but very caring and get to know each resident. I highly recommend symphony manor.

December 09, 2012

My parents chose Symphony Manor for themselves. They chose it because it was brand new and it looked nice and they have white tablecloths, basically. It was a mixed experience. They had a nurse that I liked a lot, I talked to her almost every day, but she was over worked. They were under-staffed. I was not happy with their psychiatrist, because with dementia patients you run into a lot of issues. He was young and inexperienced. I was not particularly happy with the director. There were some staff that were good; some were not very good. The rooms were very nice, bright, and comfortable. You could have your furniture or they provide furniture. They have double rooms, which we started them out in together and then separated them eventually because they have started to forget each other.

About Symphony Manor

Symphony Manor is an assisted living facility in Baltimore, MD that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Symphony Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Symphony Manor