Symphony Manor

4301 Roland Avenue, Baltimore, MD, 21210

Reviews of Symphony Manor

JS96 September 20, 2013

My family had visited several Assisted Living facilities but we all agreed Symphony Manor was by far the best choice for our mom. The facility itself is bright and beautiful and the staff is always friendly and smiling. Mom has made some great new friends and enjoys so many of the activities throughout the day and evening. It took a little time for Mom to transition and adjust but all the staff made sure she felt welcome and cared for. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this facility to others.

Support September 11, 2013

we searched many facilities and made the choice to move my mother to symphony manor. I was overwhelmed with the support that the staff gave my mother and me from the first day. The staff is young, but very caring and get to know each resident. I highly recommend symphony manor.

Caring4902 December 09, 2012

My parents chose Symphony Manor for themselves. They chose it because it was brand new and it looked nice and they have white tablecloths, basically. It was a mixed experience. They had a nurse that I liked a lot, I talked to her almost every day, but she was over worked. They were under-staffed. I was not happy with their psychiatrist, because with dementia patients you run into a lot of issues. He was young and inexperienced. I was not particularly happy with the director. There were some staff that were good; some were not very good. The rooms were very nice, bright, and comfortable. You could have your furniture or they provide furniture. They have double rooms, which we started them out in together and then separated them eventually because they have started to forget each other.

About Symphony Manor

Symphony Manor is an assisted living facility in Baltimore, MD that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Symphony Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Symphony Manor