Park Terrace at Radisson

2981 Town Center Road, Baldwinsville, NY, 13027

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Park Terrace at Radisson

April 11, 2014

I have to say that the person who took us on the tour at Park Terrace at Radisson was exemplary and spent a lot of time with us. They were interested in my mom and asked a lot of questions with regard to her. They were also able to answer all our questions. When we walked into the facility, it was very warm and welcoming. People were moving around, smiling, and happy. We were greeted right away. The rooms were probably some of the nicest and a good size. One thing I like about that is that the colors were more appealing. It was a bright facility with lots of light, and it was very clean. The bathrooms were right in their rooms, and they could shower in their rooms. They even had a little kitchen area with a little refrigerator. Because they are connected with an assisted living, they have some joint activities that the people in the memory care can go to. They have many different kinds of activities, and they have activities specific for memory care where you could stay right in that one wing with the memory care. The reason why I was attracted to that memory care facility is that it was small. It was only a 13-bed facility as supposed to some of the other ones. In the memory care, instead of having them read the menu, they are going to bring two dishes to them and let them chose which one they would like.

May 28, 2013

By jlrb

Park Terrace was closer to home but they did not have any private rooms available. The only available room was the semi-private which was shared with another resident. The facility was big and it had a lot of things like a salon and soda shop. I thought that would be confusing to other people like my mom. It would have been too busy for her, and transitioning would be hard.

July 23, 2012

By ABC1233

Park Terrace at Radisson is a beautiful place in the lovely city of Radisson, NY. The building itself is very nice as well as the rooms inside. They have a gaming area with a TV for people to socialize and also a room where they allow birthday parties and other festivities. It was very easy for our family to set up a get together to see my Grandmother. The staff was very nice as well, all the people were great. The only negative about the facility was they sometimes lose my Grandmother's laundry. Other than that, great place and highly recommended.

About Park Terrace at Radisson

Park Terrace at Radisson is an assisted living facility in Baldwinsville, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Park Terrace at Radisson for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Park Terrace at Radisson