Park Terrace at Radisson

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Park Terrace at Radisson

May 28, 2013

By jlrb

Park Terrace was closer to home but they did not have any private rooms available. The only available room was the semi-private which was shared with another resident. The facility was big and it had a lot of things like a salon and soda shop. I thought that would be confusing to other people like my mom. It would have been too busy for her, and transitioning would be hard.

July 23, 2012

By ABC1233

Park Terrace at Radisson is a beautiful place in the lovely city of Radisson, NY. The building itself is very nice as well as the rooms inside. They have a gaming area with a TV for people to socialize and also a room where they allow birthday parties and other festivities. It was very easy for our family to set up a get together to see my Grandmother. The staff was very nice as well, all the people were great. The only negative about the facility was they sometimes lose my Grandmother's laundry. Other than that, great place and highly recommended.

About Park Terrace at Radisson

Park Terrace at Radisson is an assisted living facility in Baldwinsville, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Park Terrace at Radisson for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Park Terrace at Radisson