Rosewood Retirement Community

Overview of Ratings

4.7

January 06, 2012

By Baron2

The staff is very caring and knowledgeable and is willing to listen to all the crazy an elderly individual can throw. They are all specially trained and equipped to deal with anything my uncle could do. He had a habit of roaming the halls and creating stories but both of these were no issue. The staff was caring and kind and knew just what to do to make it easier for him to live there. I would gladly recommend this place.

October 14, 2011

By allyB

I visited Rosewood a little over a year ago. I was doing community service for my high school so I chose to volunteer at the Rosewood Retirement Community. Every time I was there the staff seemed very friendly and helpful. Everyone that was staying there also seemed very cheerful and happy as well. It was always very nice and clean in there. One of the jobs I did was to set up for a party that they would be having for the people that stay there. They have a lot of activities for the seniors to do and it seems like fun. They also try to keep things decorated for the holidays and it creates an atmosphere that feels homey and cheerful. They have a wonderful facility. The outside grounds are very nice and beautiful, and they have great places to walk or sit and enjoy the outdoors. It is a very nice place and I would recommend it to anybody.

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Features of Rosewood Retirement Community

About Rosewood Retirement Community

Rosewood Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Bakersfield, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Rosewood Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Rosewood Retirement Community