Pacifica Senior Living Bakersfield

3209 Brookside Drive, Bakersfield, CA, 93311

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Bakersfield

January 31, 2014

Pacifica Senior Living was beautiful. My aunt and I went there to observe and the staff was very nice. They had a dining room and they brought cookies and coffee. The rooms were very nice. They had activities like bingo, lessons and someone played the piano. The reason why I didn't choose them was because they didn't have after memory care. They had a memory care but it was in a separate building.

November 27, 2013

By Lisa45

My mom is in Pacifica Senior Living Bakersfield. We're happy with it. We looked all over and that's the one that we like best. We just like the way they diagnosed my mom and just the way they were, the people in general. For us, this place was a better fit for my mom. It is just a nice facility. She has been there since September. The staff is wonderful. Overall, they're exactly what we needed and they're doing a wonderful job. We have no complaints about them whatsoever.

August 27, 2013

By Don15

My dad is very happy in Pacifica Senior Living Bakersfield. Everything is good and he likes it there. It has a very friendly environment. He likes the food and he eats all the time. They have all kinds of different activities. They even have little buses to take them out sometimes. He has a one-bedroom apartment and it has plenty of room for him. It is just kind of an open bedroom with a nice big closet. It has plenty of space for his bed and his wheelchair that I got for him. He also has a little kitchen area with a microwave and a small refrigerator. The bathroom is really huge. It has all the seating and everything. He likes his apartment. What I like best about this facility is the management and the staff. I'm very satisfied with them. They are really helpful and friendly. They keep a good eye on him and check on him a lot. They would call me if something is not right. They make sure that all of his medications and everything is going all right. They will make copies of his medications for us every time he has a doctor's appointment just to make sure that we double check. They make sure he goes down and eats. They also keep his room nice and clean. They're just great. I would definitely recommend this place.

May 10, 2012

By Rose J.

This facility is well liked and respected in Bakersfield. My previous husband's father is a resident there since he has dementia. Both him and his wife are residents there and have adjusted quite well. Staff is very caring and attentive.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Bakersfield

Services & Amenities of Pacifica Senior Living Bakersfield

• Pets: Small Pets

• State Licenses: 157204130 & 157204131

About Pacifica Senior Living Bakersfield

We look forward to caring for you or a loved one. Rest assured that every amenity we offer was created to meet your unique needs, whether they exist now or develop over time. Your peace of mind is our most important priority, and we endeavor to provide all the comforts of home for you or your loved one. We look forward to becoming an extension of your family.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Bakersfield