Vi at Aventura

19333 West Country Club Drive, Aventura, FL, 33180

Contact Now

Reviews of Vi at Aventura

Angela7 November 30, 2013

Vi was beautiful and I loved it. I saw the apartments and they were beautiful. It would have been my choice but even though the cost was reasonable, I just cannot afford. The monthly fee is too high for me.

Michelle39 November 20, 2013

We liked everything about Vi. It is close to a casino and a mall is right across the street and it's over on the side close to the water. If you can afford it, it's fabulous. I'm 50 and I will live there. It was fantastic. The units were beautiful, top of the line, spacious and modern. They upgrade them every at least 10 or 12 years. I like the fact that when you get up the elevator, there are five units within the elevator. You don't have to take more than five steps and you're at your front door in either direction.

I have no complaint from the food, the formal dining room, the other dining room, the valet and hair salon. They have doctors on staff and they have a moving coordinator who would help you actually move and pack up for where you are to make sure your furniture fits and they have to coordinate with movers. They had different pricing plans and you could get a percentage of your money back depending on how much you put down and how much you get back.

In case of evacuation, the residents can actually go and live with someone during the evacuation period or they will send them to the other resort in Orlando until after the evacuation is over. They have all levels of care so you can move in independent but if you need to transition all the way down to Alzheimer's, you can still stay there.

commercesd April 13, 2012

We decided to visit Vi at Aventura assisted living facility as we really liked the Miami area and it is convenient for my friend's mother's family.

We liked that it is a full-service, safe high-rise building. The views of the city were spectacular. Since it was a hotel - it has all of the amenities and has retained all of the beauty. The building was very well maintained as a Hyatt property, and they continue to do so.

The outer grounds feature a lovely courtyard with exotic palm trees and waterfalls, with nice seating areas to enjoy. The nearby pond is also a nice touch. The classical design and decor had an open-air feel. The main foyer had a gorgeous winding staircase.

The dining rooms were stunning. The high ceilings and chandeliers add a level of elegance rarely seen in an assisted living facility. The activity rooms and lounges were all nicely decorated.

The living spaces were well-designed and spacious.There is plenty of professional, yet friendly staff to take care of basic needs. All of the areas were pleasant to be in and we could see that the residents thought so, too.

The activities ranged from board games, to discussions, private reading and watching film and TV "“ some people were also using computers. The staff is well-versed at taking care of a variety of types of people, from those who are not ambulatory "“ to people who have memory issues.

The outside activities they plan regularly include everything from visiting local restaurant favorites, the public library and movies "“ to day trips to nearby regions.

They have planned exercise classes "“ but also offer residents to work out any time they wish. We liked that they encourage exercise.

We are glad we took the time to look at this facility and it is in the running as one of the better ones we have visited so far in the region.

From Vi at Aventura

At Vi at Aventura, we believe in giving residents the support they need so they can enjoy life to its fullest and remain active, vital members of our community. Our on-campus care center offers a residential setting with the reassurance of care that you won't find at home. Our care center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by licensed nurses and other dedicated caregivers.

LEVELS OF CARE

We provide a continuum of short- and long-term care at the Vi at Aventura Care Center. Every level of care is intended to respect residents' privacy and promote personal dignity. Here, the vibrant surroundings, engaged social network, and broad range of specialized services are all designed with the physical, emotional, and social needs of our residents in mind.

Assisted Living

Assisted Living care includes assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, grooming, and dressing, as well as medication monitoring and administration. We offer wellness programs including daily physical and social activities, and periodic health screening.

Skilled Nursing

Skilled nursing care at our community provides residents with private care suites, with individualized treatment plans carried out by licensed nurses. We offer short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care. We coordinate other levels of care such as palliative care and hospice care as needed.

Memory Support

The Memory Support program at Vi is for residents with mild to moderate Alzheimer's and related cognitive conditions. Memory support care includes assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing, and includes wellness programming designed to encourage physical and sensory engagement.

Features of Vi at Aventura