Renaissance-Austin | Assisted Living

11279 Taylor Draper Ln, Austin, TX, 78759

Reviews of Renaissance-Austin | Assisted Living

Caring88565050 August 28, 2014

The food was really good at Renaissance Austin. Their buffet was very nice-looking and the food was good. Their chef brought a special dessert for my granddaughter. The rooms were a little bit on the small size. They were very clean. They put new carpet and paint your room before you move in. They have a lot of activities. They do a trip somewhere within 50 miles of Austin every Thursday. They have a lot of concerts and then they have guest speakers from University of Texas to come out and talk about different things. What I like best about this one is their grounds -- they were just beautiful.

ivettel November 20, 2012

I went to visit Renaissance-Austin to spend a few days with my grandparents and it was probably the happiest I have ever seen them. To start off, the facilities are beautiful and located very close to the attractions Austin has to offer. The building itself is very large and the private suite is very spacious and definitely has the needs of senior citizens in mind. There are many activities that the residents can take a part of, such as a game room, TV room, pool table, a small gym, among other activities. What I loved the most was that they have a very independent lifestyle, but still do not have to worry about doing certain chores that would strain energy, such as housekeeping and laundry. Now they have more time to just enjoy themselves and explore new things that they could not have done in other places. The staff was also very welcoming and helpful when I went to visit and showed that a lot of thought is put into providing a relaxing environment for not just the residents, but also their families. It was an overall great experience and now I can rest easy knowing that my family is in good hands.

From Renaissance-Austin

Living the retirement dream in Austin, Texas...what more could a person ask for?

In Austin, nature, history, and culture abound. Live music is no stranger to the street and 300 days of sunshine a year simply cannot be beat! What's not to love about retirement living at Renaissance-Austin?

Features of Renaissance-Austin