Legacy Oaks

7501 West Hwy 290, Austin, TX, 78723

Reviews of Legacy Oaks

Susan112776150 May 11, 2016

Legacy Oaks is a newer facility that just opened last September. The staff is very good and goes out of their way to call mom by name and act like she's family. They check on her several times a day whether it's just picking up her trash or picking up her laundry or bringing her meds. It's comforting to her to know that someone is around, so it's been really a good move for her. The have studio apartment, one big room with bedroom tucked to the side, and they also have 1-bedroom units. Their memory care part is more of like a bedroom or a semi private room. And those rooms are spaced out into the common area where the memory care patients gather and do whatever it is they do. It's a nice setup.

The food is very good. Their dining area is roomy. The place is smaller with fewer people, a lot more community oriented, but not crowded. They have stuff going on from 10 in the morning until 6 at night. They have exercise classes, bible studies, as well as arts and crafts.

BeckyCWCYD May 11, 2016

I visited nice, new, and clean Legacy Oaks, which had only been open for about a year. It had very helpful, friendly staff who knew the residents by name. They had activities for the residents to do.

Rebecca47 March 31, 2016

The Legacy Oaks was very nice, brand new, very clean, and very bright. The staff was super helpful and answered all of my questions. The apartment was a nice size, spacious, and clean. Unfortunately, it’s not a facility that we could afford for my mom. They had pretty much the same activities that the other facilities did, like a place to watch movies, do arts and crafts, and outside areas where the residents could go and enjoy being outside. I wish they could lower their price a little bit, but I kind of understand why their prices are a little higher. It is a newer facility and sometimes they have to start a little higher.

Caring daughter118776350 January 26, 2016

Legacy Oaks was very nice. The staff was very good. The apartments were very nice as well. It's a very new facility, and there were very few people there. The assisted-living was what we were interested in because my mother would be a little bored in their memory care. If she was able to do assisted living, we would consider it.

Wendy38 October 28, 2015

I definitely like the staff at Legacy Oaks. I like the fact that they manage my parent's medications. They have music, church, games, parties, and outings. They have a van that is equipped with a wheelchair lift. They also serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They take them to doctor's appointments, to Target, to go out to eat, and to different shopping venues.

Caring108030250 July 15, 2015

My visit with Legacy Oaks was very pleasant. The staff was also very pleasant, very informative, and very caring. Obviously, the community was brand new, and it was in the right location. Overall, we were impressed. They made the right recommendations, and everything was fine. They provided a number of things -- everything that you would expect in a facility like that. The dining room was very nice and open. The apartments were very nice and set up perfectly for them.

From Legacy Oaks

Legacy Oaks is a privately owned assisted living concept that helps seniors thrive. It is how to preserve significant levels of independence. It is the result of more than thirty years’ senior living experience. It is life, enhanced.

It is exactly what you want for the one you love.

We believe that every senior deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. That life should be robust, active and focused on the future at all times. We remain deeply passionate about creating warm, joyous and caring environments for the seniors in our care and delivering unparalleled caregiving in nurturing, welcome spaces that feel like home.

Features of Legacy Oaks