Legacy Oaks

Overview of Ratings

4.6

January 26, 2016

By Caring daughter118776350

Legacy Oaks was very nice. The staff was very good. The apartments were very nice as well. It's a very new facility, and there were very few people there. The assisted-living was what we were interested in because my mother would be a little bored in their memory care. If she was able to do assisted living, we would consider it.

October 28, 2015

By Wendy38

I definitely like the staff at Legacy Oaks. I like the fact that they manage my parent's medications. They have music, church, games, parties, and outings. They have a van that is equipped with a wheelchair lift. They also serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They take them to doctor's appointments, to Target, to go out to eat, and to different shopping venues.

July 15, 2015

My visit with Legacy Oaks was very pleasant. The staff was also very pleasant, very informative, and very caring. Obviously, the community was brand new, and it was in the right location. Overall, we were impressed. They made the right recommendations, and everything was fine. They provided a number of things -- everything that you would expect in a facility like that. The dining room was very nice and open. The apartments were very nice and set up perfectly for them.

Photos of Legacy Oaks

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Financial Aid

• Minimum Age: None

About Legacy Oaks

Legacy Oaks is a privately owned assisted living concept that helps seniors thrive. It is how to preserve significant levels of independence. It is the result of more than thirty years’ senior living experience. It is life, enhanced.

It is exactly what you want for the one you love.

We believe that every senior deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. That life should be robust, active and focused on the future at all times. We remain deeply passionate about creating warm, joyous and caring environments for the seniors in our care and delivering unparalleled caregiving in nurturing, welcome spaces that feel like home.

Map of Legacy Oaks