Brookdale Northwest Hills

5715 Mesa Dr., Austin, TX, 78731

Reviews of Brookdale Northwest Hills

March 29, 2013

By inspire me

I visited Summit at Northwest Hills because I was looking for a place for my parents. The quality of the facility and staff was good. However, they had limited bedrooms with two beds and I could not separate my parents.

November 17, 2011

By reru8033

I have a friend who resides at this nursing home. She is my elderly friend and I visit her twice a month to keep her company. During my visit, I noticed some good things about this nursing home. The residents live in fully-furnished "apartments." The one my friend lives in is very well-furnished and clean. The residents are usually really nice and courteous. I hear that they get together for organized recreation activities. So the residents get to make friends easily and make their lives less lonelier. It's seems like a nice place to live, since the staff there help the elderly with housekeeping, exercising, cooking (restaurant-quality foods prepared by chefs), etc. I haven't met any of the staffs directly, but from my friend's well-kept room, I believe they do a pretty good job for the residents. The staff even help the residents with daily activities such as bathing, taking medication, and even dressing.

June 02, 2011

By AlleMy

Friend or relative of resident

I had a family friend who lived there for three plus years. He seemed to be very happy in the facility since he was a reclusive type person. Staff seemed to take their time when answering residents calls about medicine and other assistance. The facility overall is beautiful! The outside is well manicured with beautiful sitting areas and well decorated inside as well. The restrooms are VERY clean and apartments are roomy with beautiful corwn molding and views from the windows.

Photos of Brookdale Northwest Hills

Features of Brookdale Northwest Hills

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5015/month

About Brookdale Northwest Hills

Brookdale Northwest Hills provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Our community features all day continuous dining, all day breakfast, and 24 hour nursing. We also feature our "Daily Path" memory care day program for assisted living residents to get help during the day if they are not yet ready for memory care placement.

Map of Brookdale Northwest Hills