Cherry Creek Retirement Village - Assisted Living

14555 E. Hampden Ave., Aurora, CO, 80014

Reviews of Cherry Creek Retirement Village - Assisted Living

Dadslittlegirl December 12, 2012

Cherry Creek Retirement Village is in my opinion the best retirement/assisted living facility in the Aurora area. The building is well maintained, spacious and beautiful. In my experience the staff is genuine, caring, professional and knowledgeable. They provide delicious meals served by a courteous and pleasant staff. There are a variety of activities within the building as well as weekly bus trips to area attractions and events. I could not be happier with the care my family member receives.

TLY55 July 26, 2011

To quote my mother, regarding her time at Cherry Creek Nursing home "Oh good, I'm home!!"

My mother was a resident of Cherry Creek Nursing home, twice. The first time, she was a resident following a surgery and needed assistance as well as physical therapy. The second was at the end of her life, and when I took her back to Cherry Creek, she told me that she was home.

I don't know what else I can say in a review that would provide you much more information, than my mother felt like Cherry Creek Nursing home was home.

Every worker that I had to pleasure to meet was kind and helpful. Nurses, CNA's, etc. don't just stop by to give medicine or change linen. They spend time with the residents, they learn about their lives, family and help them to feel secure, safe and at home.

Whether just helping my mother outside to enjoy the day or getting her ready to go with family for dinner, Cherry Creek Nursing home treated my mother with respect and dignity.

From Cherry Creek Retirement Village - Assisted Living

Established in 1989, Cherry Creek Retirement Village has become an Aurora tradition for offering premier retirement living. The community offers 187 Independent Living and 30 Assisted Living apartments all in one elegant and expansive building conveniently located across from Meadow Hills Golf Course. In the 19 years that the residence has been in existence, it has been a popular choice for Colorado seniors who desire an upscale retirement community. Not suprisingly, it has also proved to be an equally attractive option for seniors from out-of-state who want to move closer to their children in Colorado.

Cherry Creek Retirement Village is proud to offer a tradition of excellence in both independent and assisted living. Our reputation has been built upon years of providing quality service to our residents and their families. With competent and loyal staff Cherry Creek Retirement Village has achieved a level of employee longevity unequaled in retirement living.

In addition to choosing Cherry Creek Retirement Village due to its stellar reputation, seniors and their families are also attracted by the large variety of chef-prepared entrees, optional dining, active lifestyle, resort like service and professional and caring staff. You retain control of your assets as our community is a month-to-month lease agreement.

Location of Cherry Creek Retirement Village - Assisted Living