Brookdale Augusta

326 Boy Scout Road, Augusta, GA, 30909

Reviews of Brookdale Augusta

dcoco92 July 24, 2012

Fromt he moment i walked in, there was a very friendly air about the place. Almost all of the employees had a nice fat smile on their face, and was treated very well throughout my stay. My grandmother, rip, really enjoyed her final days as a resident here. i would highly recommend it to anyone else trying to find a place for their elderly ones

Theon Greyjoy June 30, 2012

It was an overall positive experience. My grandpa seemed to have enjoyed it pretty well. The staff was nice and caring, without being overly pushy or intrusive. There was a bistro, a place to watch TV, nice dining rooms. And the staff was always there. There was even a barber shop, never knew retirement homes to have that. The other residents seemed nice and friendly, everyone I met there made a nice warm and positive experience. Also, it seems to be one of the less expensive assisted living facilities. It only clocks in around two thousand dollars a month, maybe that is just because it is in Georgia and not a place like California, but the price is still a plus. All in All, it is a nice place, nothing too fancy or upscale, but very very solid, and most anyone won't be disappointed if they chose here as the place to spend the twilight of their life.

fvilbrun April 18, 2012

Brookdale Place of Augusta Has exceptional nurses and staff members. For the three hours of my stay at Brookdale the nursing staff was very prompt on administering medications. The food was exceptional also. The dinning area was very elegant and did not make me feel like I was at a old folks home. My grandmother always told me that Brookdale Place of Augusta is the cleanest assisted living Facility she's been at. Brookdale Place of Augusta is the third and hopefully final facility she stated she'll be at. Brookdale Place of Augusta also has plenty of activities such as Bingo, Art, Water polo and they have a really nice exercise room witch i utilized also.There was only two thing's that I would say i didn't like. There was no parking. I had to park across the street and walk over a busy high way. Second the facility allows pets so you here dogs and cats barking throughout the facility. I also stepped in some dog feces in the grass.

From Brookdale Augusta

Brookdale Augusta provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Augusta

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours