Brookdale Augusta

326 Boy Scout Road, Augusta, GA, 30909

Reviews of Brookdale Augusta

October 26, 2013

My visit at Brookdale Place of Augusta was very nice. We like the staff there. They were very nice, very friendly, and seemingly competent. We also liked the atmosphere. It was very home-like there. The rooms were small but adequate for assisted living. They were comfortable too.

September 13, 2012

By AugustaGuy34

Brookdale Place of Augusta is a wonderful assisted living facility for the elderly. When I visited my Grandmother she couldn't seem more happy being there. The staff is very kind and more than enjoys helping out the elderly they are in charge of. It is up to date, and is a very high quality place, very clean. They even have scheduled events just for days where the families can visit, so not only are they providing a service for an elderly family member they also make it easy for the families of those at the facility. They also have many programs for people to join and strike up new or old hobbies. They have wonderful food, a nice garden and outside area to walk around and enjoy a beautiful day. They also have nice indoor entertainment facilities for when it is raining, or just any day you want to stay inside. They also have every practical need for an old person, showers, clothes, all that good stuff, not one area is of low quality. I highly recommend this place for anyone in the Augusta Area.

July 24, 2012

By dcoco92

Fromt he moment i walked in, there was a very friendly air about the place. Almost all of the employees had a nice fat smile on their face, and was treated very well throughout my stay. My grandmother, rip, really enjoyed her final days as a resident here. i would highly recommend it to anyone else trying to find a place for their elderly ones

June 30, 2012

By Theon Greyjoy

It was an overall positive experience. My grandpa seemed to have enjoyed it pretty well. The staff was nice and caring, without being overly pushy or intrusive. There was a bistro, a place to watch TV, nice dining rooms. And the staff was always there. There was even a barber shop, never knew retirement homes to have that. The other residents seemed nice and friendly, everyone I met there made a nice warm and positive experience. Also, it seems to be one of the less expensive assisted living facilities. It only clocks in around two thousand dollars a month, maybe that is just because it is in Georgia and not a place like California, but the price is still a plus. All in All, it is a nice place, nothing too fancy or upscale, but very very solid, and most anyone won't be disappointed if they chose here as the place to spend the twilight of their life.

April 18, 2012

By fvilbrun

Brookdale Place of Augusta Has exceptional nurses and staff members. For the three hours of my stay at Brookdale the nursing staff was very prompt on administering medications. The food was exceptional also. The dinning area was very elegant and did not make me feel like I was at a old folks home. My grandmother always told me that Brookdale Place of Augusta is the cleanest assisted living Facility she's been at. Brookdale Place of Augusta is the third and hopefully final facility she stated she'll be at. Brookdale Place of Augusta also has plenty of activities such as Bingo, Art, Water polo and they have a really nice exercise room witch i utilized also.There was only two thing's that I would say i didn't like. There was no parking. I had to park across the street and walk over a busy high way. Second the facility allows pets so you here dogs and cats barking throughout the facility. I also stepped in some dog feces in the grass.

Photos of Brookdale Augusta

Features of Brookdale Augusta

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

About Brookdale Augusta

Brookdale Augusta provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Augusta