Augusta Gardens Retirement Res

3725 WHEELER ROAD, Augusta, GA, 30909

Reviews of Augusta Gardens Retirement Res

Mamie1 August 29, 2014

I have a relative who was at Augusta Gardens. The rooms were good, but I think they need more staff and those staff that are trained, to know how to deal with seniors. His room is very spacious and the facility is fairly clean. They have a large dining room. The facility is not crowded. They do have some activities, but he did not participate in much. I know they have singing and some games; something similar to bingo.

caring9088 May 11, 2013

We have a friend whose father is in the Augusta Gardens, and he's happy being there, so we went to check it out for my dad. I like that it is not very old, not too big, and everybody there seems to be helping out. My dad's got a lot of stuff, but his room is big enough to put it all in. The staff is helpful and friendly. But they don't have a lot of space outside for the residents to walk around.

tmda December 05, 2012

The Director has not been at work in several days. When you need advice or some one to complain to you are directed to the Marketing Manager. I find this very disturbing because the manager can not speak for the director. There have been a few issues concerning cleanliness, medications being administered at appropriate times, morale of staff is declining and residents complaining to other residents family members about the meals. Outside activities have been reduced to one visit per week to Wal Mart. The bus that they have parked outside is rarely used for resident outings. There is very little laughter among the staff and residents in the front area. When you visit for the first time you are served a meal different from what the residents are having at the same time. You need to look at the activities calendar and notice that the main activities are bingo, trivia and moving and grooving. The majority of the time there is nothing going on.

Phyllus May 30, 2012

Very competent, friendly and professional staff.

ABELL November 17, 2011

I just recently ,last friday went to view this place for a friend of mine since i know more about the process. I highly recommended this place because of the staff, the activities but most important the clean enviroment. I spoke with Shannon who was in charge of the alzheimers unit. Her knowledge and interaction with the residents was great to see. The residents took to her which speaks volumes. I highly recommend this place.

About Augusta Gardens Retirement Res

Augusta Gardens Retirement Res is an assisted living facility in Augusta, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Augusta Gardens Retirement Res for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Augusta Gardens Retirement Res