Augusta Gardens Retirement Res

Overview of Ratings

3.6

May 30, 2012

By Phyllus

Very competent, friendly and professional staff.

November 17, 2011

By ABELL

I just recently ,last friday went to view this place for a friend of mine since i know more about the process. I highly recommended this place because of the staff, the activities but most important the clean enviroment. I spoke with Shannon who was in charge of the alzheimers unit. Her knowledge and interaction with the residents was great to see. The residents took to her which speaks volumes. I highly recommend this place.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Augusta Gardens Retirement Res

Augusta Gardens Retirement Res is an assisted living facility in Augusta, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Augusta Gardens Retirement Res for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Augusta Gardens Retirement Res