Brookdale Eddy Pond East

Overview of Ratings

4.2

November 01, 2011

By chiara1

After viewing several different facilities for assisted living, I chose Eddy Pond in Auburn, MA.. I found them through a website called "A Place for Mom" which assists you in helping to choose a place for your mother. . Ed was very helpful in explaining how things worked and in answering numerous questions that we had. Landes D. was also very kind and helpful. The room seems to be a bit larger than some other places which made my mother very happy. Most of the residents seemed very content - they were dressed and moving around, and talking with each other which to me was good because it meant they were "still living". One place I visited "greeted" me with many patients who were just sitting in wheel chairs and very lethargic - it seemed more like a nursing home instead of assisted living. . Although some areas of the facility are a bit dated, everything was very clean . I liked the dining area very much, they seemed very concerned that everything be just so for the residents. The staff that I met were also cheerful and friendly.

October 26, 2011

By DebbieDo

Facility is very nice and seems to be well organized. Staff is friendly and helpful all the time. Allot of attention payed toward mom to understand her capabilities. They are working hard to engage mom in daily activities which is a plus. Of course we had lots of questions when mom moved in with medicines and doctors changing her blood work location. Maybe we should have spend more time on this to understand the procedures are changing in which we would have contacted doctor and set up prior to her moving in. Slow at repairing items in room: example screen has been out of the window for 8 days now. overrall I would rate them a 4 (5 being the highest).

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Brookdale Eddy Pond East

Features of Brookdale Eddy Pond East

About Brookdale Eddy Pond East

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Eddy Pond East