Brookdale Eddy Pond East

669 Washington Street, Auburn, MA, 01501

Reviews of Brookdale Eddy Pond East

November 07, 2012

By FootballDude

This facility was amazing - I can't say enough about it. It was clean, well kept, and the staff was extremely courteous. The lobby really impressed us, and the bedrooms were well above what any of us could have dreamed about expecting. We toured the facility for approximately half an hour, speaking to various staff members and seeing the facilities available to residents. If it weren't for the fact that my grandmother unfortunately passed on, she would have loved this facility. Obviously we would have loved to have her live with us, but with the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it was impossible - and I know she wouldn't have complained at this facility!! As a closing point, Emeritus was far better than any of the other facilities we visited in the area and was quite affordable. Definitely consider Emeritus if you're looking for assisted living in the Auburn, MA area!

July 24, 2012

By Lisakrn

This facility made me feel welcomed the moment I drove onto their grounds. The flowers and gardens were well maintained and parking was generous. Upon entrance to the facility their was a guest sign in book and residents were enjoying their day in various activities. I continued to be impressed with the cleanliness inside the building. I was able to locate my client with ease and their room was well maintained as well. We decided to go to an area of the building that provided comfort and privacy. I would definitely recommend this facility to friends and family. It was a pleasure to view and visit this facility.

June 23, 2012

By jnils1

The staff was extremely helpful to my great grandmother. There was someone there 24/7 in case she needed help. The facility itself looked elegant and was a great place for my great grandmother to live at. She made a lot of friends, especially during their meals that were scheduled through out the day. The place also has activities to get my great grandmother active with other residents. Every time I get a chance to visit my great grandmother, she always has a smile on her face and raves about how much she loves her new home. Generally, you would think that someone would want to live with relatives, but with the attention and treatment that my great grandmother is receiving, it is obvious that she wouldn't want to live anywhere else. This speaks volumes about The Wood and how they pride themselves in excellent treatment for the many different residents.

November 01, 2011

By chiara1

After viewing several different facilities for assisted living, I chose Eddy Pond in Auburn, MA.. I found them through a website called "A Place for Mom" which assists you in helping to choose a place for your mother. . Ed was very helpful in explaining how things worked and in answering numerous questions that we had. Landes D. was also very kind and helpful. The room seems to be a bit larger than some other places which made my mother very happy. Most of the residents seemed very content - they were dressed and moving around, and talking with each other which to me was good because it meant they were "still living". One place I visited "greeted" me with many patients who were just sitting in wheel chairs and very lethargic - it seemed more like a nursing home instead of assisted living. . Although some areas of the facility are a bit dated, everything was very clean . I liked the dining area very much, they seemed very concerned that everything be just so for the residents. The staff that I met were also cheerful and friendly.

October 26, 2011

By DebbieDo

Facility is very nice and seems to be well organized. Staff is friendly and helpful all the time. Allot of attention payed toward mom to understand her capabilities. They are working hard to engage mom in daily activities which is a plus. Of course we had lots of questions when mom moved in with medicines and doctors changing her blood work location. Maybe we should have spend more time on this to understand the procedures are changing in which we would have contacted doctor and set up prior to her moving in. Slow at repairing items in room: example screen has been out of the window for 8 days now. overrall I would rate them a 4 (5 being the highest).

Photos of Brookdale Eddy Pond East

Features of Brookdale Eddy Pond East

About Brookdale Eddy Pond East

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Eddy Pond East