HarborChase of Auburn Hills

Overview of Ratings

3.2

August 05, 2014

By midaughter

Not impressed. I would never recommend this facility!! Definitely seek other facilities. Safety is a huge issue, the home is Understaffed and staff changed weekly. Residents had alot of bruises and cuts. My father was sent to hospital several times a month and medicated unnecessarily!! He started in assisted living which is much cleaner and nicer than the other buildings. Personal items were always missing and they were not big on personal hygiene.

August 01, 2014

I got a good impression of the people working in Harbor Chase. The manager was very nice. It was a very pretty place. The rooms were fairly big, but narrow. You can set up a sitting area and a bedroom. The rooms were designed so that all of them are situated in a circle; I suppose that’s why it's long and narrow. The food was pretty decent and better than most facilities. It was pretty expensive though.

December 30, 2013

By GB Gal

I currently have a loved one at this facility. We feel so blessed to have found Harbor Chase of Auburn Hills. Actually, a doctor from a local hospital told us about Harbor Chase. Our loved one has been here 2 years and we have been more than happy here. The love and care received here has been wonderful, and the care managers are terrific. Each resident has their "issues" and the staff here knows their habits and quirks and they happily work with each one of them to make them comfortable, happy and well taken care of. They have made us feel like a part of their family. I highly recommend Harbor Chase to anyone looking for a facility for a loved one. Thank you Harbor Chase for all you do!

August 29, 2013

By Joseph17

HarborChase was nice. It was like a high class hotel. But it was a bit expensive. The rooms were not very spacious. The staff was very nice and they treated us very well. I would recommend it to others, if they could afford it.

May 19, 2012

By bre2123

The staff was worked rather hard, and I felt bad for them. It took them a long time to do mostly anything at all. The facility itself was quite clean, and tidy, but the workers were under-paid, and overworked. I enjoyed the company of the old people they were rather sweet, and friendly. Some of them were out of their heads at this point, but we all get to that point when we grow old. I enjoyed spending time there, and would go back if only to help the old people, and staff. I wouldn't recommend it for my family members though.

January 26, 2012

By KRK188

Scary! No generator this past fall when power went out{10hrs without power}!Staff short{2 caregivers/20 residents, 1 caregiver/20 residents midnights{with 2 pages of cleaning chores},Food processed high in sodium,no water offered for hydration during day. Pest control in for ants numerous times, and now mice traps in one building. Unsafe,unclean,scary! Management offers nothing but excuses!!! Very disturbing!!!

We apologize if your experience at our community was anything less than positive. We welcome and appreciate your feedback. Our goal is to always provide the best care environment for our residents. If your experience was less than positive, then we want to hear from you and ensure your concerns are clarified. Please feel free to contact us via phone at (248)-340-9766. Thank you.

September 28, 2011

By bhecm

I visited many facilites before chosing this one for a relative. The staff and enviroment are safe and secure. They make the resident feel good and keep them comfortable. They check on the residents very often. I would highly recommend Harbor Chase to anyone with Alzheimer's or other memory issues.

Photos of HarborChase of Auburn Hills

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8:01
  • Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Adult Foster Care

About HarborChase of Auburn Hills

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of Auburn Hills, and the highest standard of Dementia and Alzheimer's care. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one with memory loss, dementia, or Alzheimer's. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of Auburn Hills, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard every day.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in Dementia and Alzheimer's care.

Call today; this could be your truest act of love.

All studio apartments are located on the first floor and there are no elevators or stairs in the community. Also, each cottage has a secure outdoor garden space for residents and their guests to enjoy.

Map of HarborChase of Auburn Hills