Christopher Heights of Attleboro

45 South Main Street, Attleboro, MA, 02703

Reviews of Christopher Heights of Attleboro

gdaughter May 26, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My grandfather lives at this facility and overall I am very impressed with the facility and the staff. The activities director is a wonderful woman and a riot to talk to. We have been to "Happy Hour" a couple times and she is always enthusiastic and ready to laugh, trying to get the residents interested in other activities that are upcoming. The rooms while on the smaller side are roomy enough for a huge bed that my grandad brought, his dresser and two living room chairs. It is easily large enough for him, my parents and myself when we go to visit him, but seems a little small to me. The parking can be a bit tricky in the winter with snow and ice as it is down a fairly steep incline but the grounds people do a fair job of keeping it de-iced. Overall this is a great facility and my grandad is happy there.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Christopher Heights of Attleboro

Christopher Heightsâ„¢ is an affordable assisted living community offering private apartments in beautiful home-like settings in Worcester, Webster, Attleboro, and Marlborough, Massachusetts. Our mission is to help residents maintain their independence by providing quality assisted living services in a dignified living environment.

Location of Christopher Heights of Attleboro