Wesley Woods Towers Pch

1817 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30329

Reviews of Wesley Woods Towers Pch

sarahlee145 January 06, 2012

Wesley Woods towers over one of the main roads in Atlanta. The "towers" as they have been come to be known, house several elderly residents in the heart of Atlanta. Convenient to Emory, it offers the reassurance of safety and security for your loved ones. The staff and volunteers take the time to get to know each individual resident, calling them by name as they visit on a daily basis to hear their stories and tales. It is a clean facility, much like that of a hospital, with plenty of light beaming in from the outside. The surrounding scenery is that of woods which offer a dose of privacy and nature, not often found in such a big city. As a granddaughter who often visited, I feel Wesley Woods was like a family. The staff often asked how I was and would tell me of my grandmother's weekly ventures. They were always polite and very friendly which made me feel happy to visit. They did not focus on the idea that your loved one needed help but more that they were on a mini vacation from home.

BertC4lif June 01, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

The staff was so welcoming at Wesley Woods, my uncle had become a resident after a battle with brain cancer had left him unable to care for himself. I visited several times whilst he was a resident and he seemed to be getting the care and attention he deserved, which left me more than happy. I would probably advise anyone else in a similar situation to look towards Wesley Woods for the care of a loved one who requires constant attention. The community around it as well as itself are both beautiful and there were so many activities to keep the residents happy and entertained. Aside from my uncle, the other residents seemed happy and content with their surroundings and the level of care they were receiving.

About Wesley Woods Towers Pch

Wesley Woods Towers Pch is an assisted living facility in Atlanta, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Wesley Woods Towers Pch for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Wesley Woods Towers Pch