Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit II

8480 Roswell Road, Atlanta, GA, 30350

Reviews of Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit II

Caring1189 July 11, 2013

Huntcliff is wonderful and we couldn't ask for more. It's just a great place. The food is good and the staff is good.

lovelife1 October 01, 2012

I had a family member who resided at Sunrise assisted living facility. It was located in Sandy Springs, Ga. Not far the heart of Atlanta. The facility was very neat and clean. I was very surprised upon my first visit. The scenery is very relaxing and peaceful; there are places to sit outside under the shade with your loved ones. They allow you to bring food and gifts from outside to your loved ones. I was so happy and felt secure that my great grandmother was staying here. The staff was very friendly and went the extra mile to ensure that your loved ones are very well taken care of. The outside of this facility is very beautiful, it looks like a hotel! All of the amenities in this facility were amazing, so many things for the seniors to do and enjoy. I will recommend this facility to anyone who deciding to reside.

caring8292 August 30, 2012

Staff were very cordial, they answered our questions, and took care of us just fine. We talked to a customer care person and they gave us a very warm, friendly sales pitch. It's very clean and attractive. We kind of like it, but it's not where we want to be.

From Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit II

Located just minutes from the historic Roswell district and downtown Atlanta and close to GA-400, Sunrise at Huntcliff Summit II is close to Northside and St. Joseph's Hospital as well as local shopping centers and restaurants.

On a setting of 17.5 acres off Roswell Road, Huntcliff Summit II offers paved walking paths with scenic views of the campus as well as a community rose garden completed and overseen by our residents. Our residents enjoy a lovely gazebo and access to an indoor swimming pool. We pride ourselves in offering care options for most needs, as well as At Home care and respite services. Support groups are available.

Features of Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit II