Sunrise at Buckhead

1000 Lenox Park Boulevard, NE, Atlanta, GA, 30319

Reviews of Sunrise at Buckhead

Mia9 January 31, 2014

Sunrise at Buckhead was in a great location because it was close to a hospital. However, they did not have the full level of care that I needed for my parents. When I toured the facility, I did not like the rooms at all. The rooms were very long and had a very dull environment. There was nothing much you could do to spruce it up or arrange furniture in different ways. It was a studio apartment and I did not want to put my parents in a studio. It would be nice if the could make it more homey. They had to make it comfortable for the residents that they would not feel abandoned by their families, but it should remind them of home. All the apartments I saw were dark and drab, no light came through, and had one window each. It did not meet my needs but it did not mean that it wouldn't be a great place for someone else.

Cathy20 June 12, 2013

I was impressed with Sunrise at Buckhead. They will assign a specific caregiver to you everyday and you will have access to that particular caregiver. It was clean and very nice facility, very beautiful aside. The staff seemed very friendly.

Wendy8 May 14, 2013

I visited Sunrise at Buckhead. The facility is clean and I think it is $3500 a month. The facility is clean. I give them five stars ranking based on what I saw.

CarrotEater July 24, 2012

Indoors, the facility is fairly well kept. Out doors there are some issues of noise pollution as it is very close to a major road. In addition to this, there have been instances of wasp infestations in areas where residents are meant to relax. The staff members are friendly, but some of them seem a little inexperience for the position. Overall, it seems like an adequate community, but there are not doubt better ones out there.

ALison1 October 24, 2011

Its more on the expensive side but its all worth it. Not only is the building beautiful inside and out. But the staff make you feel so welcomed and are so caring. From helping you with the simplest task like putting on jewelry to doing the hardest thing like changing soil pants.

Carol M.1 August 31, 2011

This facility is really very beautiful and my aunt loves it here. She has been living here for over 3 months and says that she feels like she has found a group of new friends by getting involved with the activities. I'm able to visit her a lot, her room is very big and decorated in a way that my aunt just loves. Something special that she loves is that there is a dog on the floor that she just adores, and I think things like that are wonderful for the pet lovers in us.

brianna2011 August 13, 2011

employees were very nice and helpful.every time i asked a question they were very informative. many of the seniors suffered with memory loss. i observed the staff being very patient and friendly with them. they had many activities some residents, watched TV, did some indoor planting and boardgames.

LiefEffulgent July 12, 2011

Sunrise was very helpful with my grandmother. They took her in and made her room look just like home for her. They help her out with daily routines and make sure that she gets the medical attention she deserves. On several occasions, she would not want to leave her bed, however, they encouraged her to and to interact with the other residents of Sunrise. She would do so, sometimes begrudgingly. Sunrise encourages the residents to not feel like this is a hospice, but a community where they can meet new people, interact and still have the vitality they had before, and still be independent.

From Sunrise at Buckhead

Situated right in the heart of Buckhead, Sunrise at Buckhead is located just minutes from Lenox Square, Phipps Plaza, Highway 400 and I-85. We pride ourselves in a full and active Activity Program, our individualized service plans and care managers with heart.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Features of Sunrise at Buckhead

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours