Hollander Sandy Springs

5399 Northland Drive, Atlanta, GA, 30342

Promotion ends in 9 days!

Summer Move-In Incentive: $4,000 off pro-rated over 12 months

Reviews of Hollander Sandy Springs

October 10, 2011

By Byron MAn

After my mom was placed in a home my father got sick and I was busy working which involved traveling. It was hard to leave my only parent and work so far but i must sat the employees here made me feel as if i had nothing to worry about. i was able to speak with my dad every single day without any issues. he would let me know how great everything was. and finally when i got situated he came to live with me and i even to this day his still talks about two of the employees that worked for summers landing and how they helped him cope with everything.

September 24, 2011

By one life

The staff here are great. Wonderful Executive Director very friendly and actually gets to know everyone. The food is freshly prepared and they serve a variety of healthy things that taste good as well. Facility is somewhat dated but everything else was great! Therefore no complaints. also awesome security who makes you sign in an out!

September 13, 2011

By cecilia1

i was searching for a place for a relative of mine so i went here and i must say they treat the residents here very well. i saw the seniors being catered to whether it was something simple as help with lipstick or something big as bathing.

Photos of Hollander Sandy Springs

Services & Amenities of Hollander Sandy Springs

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3650/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: All Inclusive For Memory Care

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: 060-03-042-1

About Hollander Sandy Springs

Our senior living community offers personal care, medication assistance, and Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s care for seniors living in Atlanta, Georgia. Residents live a relaxed lifestyle in a secure, affordable, and beautiful environment. Our community offers group activities, housekeeping, meals, snacks, laundry services, and much more to all of our residents!

Hollander Sandy Springs offers a range of personal care services focused on providing residents with the help and assistance they need to maintain an independent lifestyle including:

• 24-hour access to staff with state-of-the-art emergency call and smoke/fire system
  • Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing and eating
  • Three nutritious meals and two snacks daily
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Dental and podiatrist services
  • Private studio apartments with all utilities (excluding phone and cable)
  • Free Wi-Fi
  • Scheduled transportation to shopping and banking
  • Social, educational, spiritual and recreational programs
  • Medication supervision and reminders
  • Regular monitoring for general health and well-being, including blood pressure, weight and nutritional status checks with quarterly reports to family

We are a family operated company and are very active in the day to day operations of each of our communities. We are committed to serving with faith, knowledge, compassion and love.

Map of Hollander Sandy Springs