Arbor Terrace at Cascade

Overview of Ratings

4.5

October 25, 2013

By Rosemary W

My mother is in Arbor Terrace now. They give excellent care, very good follow-up and very good communication. The medical team is excellent. They have different levels of care. They treat the residents with a more of a family environment and it is not overwhelming for anybody who will go in there. She is in a studio apartment. She has a sitting area, a bathroom, which is handicap accessible, a closet, a cabinet, a small eating tray. They invite people to come and be part of the active community. They have activities wherein the residents go on outings. They go out to restaurants and theaters. They go on movie days and walk to the park. They go to various farms to pet the animals. They bring in animals from the humane society for the patients. I eat there and the food is very good. I think their scale from the health department is 98. They are very conscious to the residents' diets and those who cannot eat solid food and diabetics. What really stands out to me is there they are hands-on to their resident.

December 22, 2012

By zimzam2009

I would have to say that my view on this community was neutral overall. There were positives that were equally weighted with negatives. The pros are obvious. My grandmother began having a tough time financially after she retired. She was unable to adequately feed herself, pay utilities and (occasionally) her rent. This facility gives her an opportunity to live with more financial freedom. The fear we had of her not receiving adequate nutrition is also relieved.The cons are the following: odor of the facility and the reduced freedom from her owning a home. During the day only, there is a smell resembling urine in the facility. My grandmother often complains but she knows the condition of some other residents. The realization that she no longer has a house of her own is constant. She often finds herself trying to accept her decision to enter an assisted living facility. While she ultimately finds it to be beneficial, she often thinks she gave up a bit of her happiness for her health.

October 14, 2011

By ALison1

I was not to thrilled coming here when I came mostly everyone was quiet and sitting down watching television even some of the staff.

July 27, 2011

The facilty was everything I would like for my father. After my mother passed in October 2007, I immediately began to visit several senior facilities and Arbort Terrace at Cascae was at the top of my list. Upon entering the faciility, you are greeted by a very friendlly staff and the condition of the building is exquisite. I was impressed in that the facility was sectioned off to meet the needs of its patients - Assisted Living, Alzheimer's. Seniro Facility, etc. I think of Arbor Terrace as a one shop stop. I gathered the necessary documents and was givena tour of the facility however; my father has decided to remain in his home for as long as he is able to live on his own.

Photos of Arbor Terrace at Cascade

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6 To 1

• Licenses: Assisted Living
  • State Licenses: PCH009030

About Arbor Terrace at Cascade

At Arbor Terrace, we believe in embracing life in every way. Our activities, from entertainment to wellness programs, are specifically designed for active senior minds, bodies and spirits. You go at your own pace, doing as much or as little as you wish or are able, with well-trained staff ready to assist.

From the dining to the activities to the spirit of hometown service, Arbor Terrace is designed for the best in living. In fact, "Assisted Living" is too limited a term for what Arbor Terrace is all about. It goes beyond a menu of capabilities: it is our whole community's philosophy, for neighbors and staff alike. Newcomers join a family that helps one another in every possible way.

There are times you feel like curling up in your favorite chair and paging through a good book or visiting with neighbors. There are times when you feel like swapping fishing stories, or shuffling cards for a game of bridge. This is the lifestyle at Arbor Terrace: Rich with comforts in the finest Southern tradition, yet down-home and easy-going.

Map of Arbor Terrace at Cascade