Morningside of Athens

1291 Cedar Shoals Drive, Athens, GA, 30605

Reviews of Morningside of Athens

Bsim October 24, 2013

When entering Morningside you are greeted with friendly staff , always making you feel welcome . The staff show a genuine concern for the well being an care of the residence . They have always taken the time to talk with the family members , keeping us up to date with any health issues. I would highly recommend this facility . My father said the food is great and loves the coffee .

rclark255 September 20, 2013

I cannot begin to state how nice and professional the staff is. It is more like an extension of home rather than an assisted living facility. Totally non-hospital atmosphere. Very elegant and clean. Teresa has been such a help in getting everything planned. She is a very pleasant and caring individual.

Grandma'sBoy July 24, 2012

I found the facility to be clean and cozy. Not like a hospital, but it still had a professional air to it. The environment was open and friendly. The tenants as well as those running the facility were helpful and considerate. My grandmother enjoyed her time there. She made quite a few friends and played cards with some of her lady friends on a regular basis. Besides her weekly card games the facility also organized some group activities. There was the stereotypical bingo night, but there were other activities that my grandmother really enjoyed.

jdeng625 April 25, 2012

I think this senior citizen's home was very nice. Walking in, I noticed that the whole facility is very well kept. It smells clean, not "hospital-like" as some other senior citizens homes I've been to. The faculty there was very nice. They seem to really bond with the seniors there and they are very available whenever any senior citizen needs help. We played bingo with the residents and they were all very enthusiastic. While talking with the citizens, I found out that they oftentimes have activities that are organized by college students. There seems to always be something to do. The residents all seemed to like each other too. They were all friends with each other and it seems that they truly enjoy their time there. The facility as a whole seemed really great. I would definitely trust sending my own families there and would recommend others to do the same.

KeldG December 07, 2011

Morningside is a wonderful senior living facility and has much to offer to the residents who live there. The activities offered to seniors are very enjoyable and they take field trips to places in the area that are beneficial to the social health of the residents who live there. The holiday activities they have are welcoming to everyone regardless of religion or creed and the staff is always courteous and kind enough to talk with family and friends about what is going on with the resident and always ask us about our satisfaction with the services they provide. They give the residents as much freedom as possible to do what they are still physically able to do on their own and are always there to aid them when they are unable to do something.

From Morningside of Athens

Morningside of Athens offers compassionate senior care in Athens, GA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Athens shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Athens, GA.

Features of Morningside of Athens