The Fountains at Cedar Parke

114 Hayes Mill Road, Atco, NJ, 08004

Reviews of The Fountains at Cedar Parke

Caring66379250 October 17, 2013

Everything was good at the Fountains but my brother in law couldn't afford it. The staff was great and did everything to try to get us in. The place was fantastic. They had a pool, they had exercise daily and it's actually a country club kind of place.

Angelfriend August 27, 2013

I went to The Fountains at Cedar Parke for a visit. It was like being in a hotel. The dining room was exceptional. They offered food and what I had for lunch was fantastic. There were buses that took the residents where they wanted to go.

vinelandboi June 30, 2011

I really like this facility, my father once was a resident of this place and when he moved to another facility to be closer to his family it was hard to move from here for him because he loved everyone there. The offer rooms that are set up exactly like an upscale apartment. The residents can a very independent life and enjoy their lives however they choose to while they receive the individual car they need. I like the way the staff goes out of their way just to make sure each resident feel like they are king or queen of the world. Staff is so professional and really love their jobs and the residents.

From The Fountains at Cedar Parke

The Fountains at Cedar Parke offers continuing care retirement living in a beautiful setting. Midway between the sun and surf of the seashore and the cultural wealth of Philadelphia, we're ideally located so our residents may take advantage of all the area has to offer. Join a special outing to Atlantic City or cruise on The Spirit of Philadelphia. Display your quilt at our harvest festival. Share your freshly baked pie with neighbors. Exercise your green thumb in our greenhouse. Prune your roses in our gardens. Play the piano or play bridge. The options are endless. Whatever you delight in, The Fountains at Cedar Parke makes it possible. As a resident, you will find the perfect balance of the independence you want and the care you may need now and in the future.

Services & Amenities at The Fountains at Cedar Parke

Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:

• Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
  • Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
  • Trained staff available 24 hours a day
  • Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
  • Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
  • Weekly personal laundry
  • Social and educational programs for families
  • Scheduled resident and family meetings
  • Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
  • Maintenance of building and grounds

For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.

Location of The Fountains at Cedar Parke