Brookdale Asheville Overlook

Overview of Ratings

3.7

May 19, 2012

By charles.grody

Asheville Manor seemed like a very peaceful and enjoyable residence. They were not at all bothered by visitors. The staff seemed to go out of their way in order to keep us "happy." We were shown great hospitality from the moment we walked in the door, and we were asked several times if we needed assistance of any kind. I was pleasantly surprised by how well the staff treated our family and my grandmother. My grandmother-being the pessimist she is-said that the staff was only being nice because we were visiting and they wanted to make a good impression on "those paying the bills," but I think she may have been exaggerating a little. The facility was very nice and very clean, and it didn't have that weird hospital/nursing home smell. There are a lot of trees and the landscaping and "relaxation park" were very nice. I would this home for anyone looking for a place to put a loved family member that they can no longer look after.

Photos of Brookdale Asheville Overlook

Features of Brookdale Asheville Overlook

• Licenses: ACH

About Brookdale Asheville Overlook

Brookdale Asheville Overlook provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Asheville Overlook