Arbor Terrace of Asheville

3199 Sweeten Creek Road, Asheville, NC, 28803

Reviews of Arbor Terrace of Asheville

SandwichGen May 29, 2011

Visited this facility

My grandfather and I visited this facility as we look around Asheville for the right Assisted Living Facility for my grandmother to move into. My grandfather was not really impressed, but I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the facility and I really appreciated the time that the staff took to answer our questions, show us around, and introduce us to residents. Although we have yet to make a final decision, this facility will definitely be on our short list when we do make a decision. Plus, Asheville is such a great area in general with its nice, temperate climate and beautiful surrounding nature. If you are looking for an Assisted Living Facility near Asheville, I suggest you check out Arbor Terrace.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Arbor Terrace of Asheville

Arbor Terrace of Asheville is an assisted living facility in Asheville, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Arbor Terrace of Asheville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Arbor Terrace of Asheville