The Oberon House

9160 W 64TH AVENUE, Arvada, CO, 80004

Reviews of The Oberon House

KmiM February 21, 2014

Terrible staff and environment! Woman we spoke with was very inconsiderate and advised us that "We have no interest in speaking with "Price-sensitive" people." Also, while we were touring, the woman who helped us took a person living there and physically put her in a chair and told her, "Everything is fine, quit complaining and be quiet!" Just wow!

Nancy64772650 June 13, 2013

Some of our neighbors who had their parents at Oberon House referred the place to us. I liked it for being a very small, intimate setting, but I just didn't feel there was enough activity and social stimulation for my parents. Everybody there loves the place. It was more like living in somebody's house, very, very comfortable and very nice. Everybody was very happy. I just didn't feel there was enough activity and social stimulation for my parents. The staff were fantastic.

About The Oberon House

The Oberon House is an assisted living facility in Arvada, CO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Oberon House for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Oberon House