Olympic Place by Bonaventure

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Olympic Place by Bonaventure

January 25, 2016

By bonzodog

This facility lacks management and organization. There are staff members who are concerned and really care about the residents. The director and assistant don't seem to share the same concerns and lack management and customer service skills. They don't seem to value or respect their staff. Jobs in these types of facilities don't pay that well and showing you care about your staff goes a long way. Don't be fooled by the pleasantries you experience when they want to sell you a room. They will financially gouge you every time they get a chance. They won't lift a finger to help a resident without charging you for it.

November 25, 2015

By Bud4

I recently went to Olympic Place to see a friend of mine there, but the people were just plain rude. When I went there and asked to see my friend, they tried to throw me out because, as they said, “We can’t give you that information; the law won’t allow us; you just have to leave, etc.” So, I left. The second time I visited, I talked to the son of the man that I visited, and he was upset. The facility was nice, clean, and modern. However, there was very limited parking.

November 30, 2014

By Mike102314050

The housekeeping staff at Olympic Place is excellent. The facility is about 9 years old, and it's very, very well maintained. It looks new. They offer a lot of activities for us to do. They have entertainment several times a week. They provide transportation to doctors, hospital, and to the store. The food service is a bit of disappointment because the tables are not cleaned well enough between meals. My wife and I had gone to their lunch meeting where they call "meet the chef," but the chef didn’t even show up. So we complained about the dirty tables, and the food was in some cases overcooked and served warm, not hot. They don’t have trained medical people 24 hours a day. It only has nurses during the daytime. They do have an activities director, but she has been tasked also to do manicures and pedicures -- something she is not qualified to do. They have a beauty salon that is only open two days a week.

December 17, 2012

By Supportive K

The staff at Olympic Place was very friendly. The rooms were really nice for its cost. It's very clean, no smell, almost like a hotel. They have dining facilities, laundry services, transportation, a lot of entertainment and activities, and the residents even go on field trips.

October 07, 2012

By kbnlove

I feel the facility was excellent for my elderly grandfather. It was clean, small, functional, cafe-style food, near family and liked by my granddad. The staff appeared to be knowledgeable with seniors, as well as the ailments that accompany them later in life. They have a hospice program to assist the transition into death, for both person and family members. Overall, I was satisfied with the organization because my ancestor was pleased with the place.

Photos of Olympic Place by Bonaventure

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

About Olympic Place by Bonaventure

Life on your terms

Bonaventure is all about one thing: life on your terms. That's why so many people choose a Bonaventure community after they've looked at the other options. It's also why so many doctors, referral agencies, churches and others, not to mention 96% of our residents, enthusiastically recommend us to their friends and families.

We care about what home means to you. We're dedicated to giving you a caring, lively, comfortable, affordable place to make your home. We want it to be filled with family, fun, new experiences and exactly the amount of expert help and care you desire, from a little to a lot.

Home Cooking

Enough with the philosophy, let's talk food! Our in-house chef makes your meals from scratch every day, they don't come from a can. Our healthy and delicious food is often listed as a reason people make their homes here. It is so tasty, you'll be happy we have physical activities and easy fitness programs to keep you from putting on a few pounds! Don't just take our word for it; make us put our money where your mouth is. We invite you to come by for lunch or dinner. It's on us. You can meet new friends and get their opinion on our quality and service.

Transportation

Whether you're going to the symphony or the supermarket, we're here for you. Compare our transportation options to the others and you'll see how easy we make it to stay on the go.

Freedom & Choice

Your home at Bonaventure offers you the choices you need to maintain your freedom, so you can enjoy life on your terms. Spend your days enjoying our sunny walking paths, well-stocked libraries and places to garden while relying on us for vital services like top-notch building security and advanced emergency call systems.

Begin the Adventure

Start something new and exciting in your life. There's no place like home, especially when it's your home at a Bonaventure Senior Living community. If we're right for you, you'll know it 10 minutes after you walk in the door. Come explore your next chapter

Map of Olympic Place by Bonaventure