Atria Woodlands

1017 Saw Mill River Road, Ardsley, NY, 10502

Reviews of Atria Woodlands

December 31, 2013

By Janice25

I was contacted very promptly by Atria Woodlands. When I went there for a visit once, I saw that the staff were very professional. The place itself was clean and well maintained. The grounds were very pleasant. I was pretty impressed with the memory care facility. They have activities and I found their activities to be adequate.

December 27, 2013

I visited Atria Woodlands for my sister-in-law. It was a great trip. Everyone treated me well. The whole place was pleasant, homey and cheerful. I have a positive impression on it. The staff was nice and pleasant. I just felt comfortable with this place for my sister-in-law seeing how the people there were treated. The residents seemed to be happy and calm. Their rooms were of comfortable sizes and they're all good.

March 01, 2013

Atria Woodlands is a beautiful facility. It has a full-service apartment, it's clean, and well-kept. The staff is caring, concern, and everyone I met seem to be very diligent, which is good.

Photos of Atria Woodlands

Services & Amenities of Atria Woodlands

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: 24 Hour Security Guard

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Guidance Extra: Vlit Program For Those Who Qualify, This Is A Low Income Program For Those Who Qualify

Affiliations

• Affiliations Extra: None

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Atria Woodlands

At Atria Woodlands, you'll find an array of services and amenities to help you enjoy life and stay connected with your community. Whether it's a leisurely breakfast in the bistro, a workout in our state-of-the-art fitness center, or a stimulating educational seminar, you can be as busy or relaxed as you wish. Atria Woodlands features the largest wellness center in Westchester County - doctors and physical therapists affiliated with Dobbs Ferry Hospital are available on-site.

At Atria Woodlands, residents enjoy:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
  • 24-hour wellness staffing
  • A choice of apartments
  • A full-time director for events and activities
  • All utilities provided, except phone and cable
  • An emergency call system in every apartment
  • Anytime Café with complimentary snacks and beverages
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Concierge and reception desk
  • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
  • Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
  • Linen services
  • Medication assistance
  • Memory-care neighborhood
  • Scheduled local transportation
  • Wide variety of community spaces

Atria Woodlands is located on seven wooded acres on a lush hillside in Ardsley, one of Westchester County's River towns. Our location affords us easy access New York City for visits to museums, theater and fine dining.

Map of Atria Woodlands