Aegis of Aptos

125 Heather Terrace, Aptos, CA, 95003

Reviews of Aegis of Aptos

Caring Niece2 February 22, 2016

Aegis of Aptos was actually beautiful. We would have used it if my aunt had decided to move. The rooms were very adequate, nice, and clean. It looked like a good place that offered a lot of different things.

Caring87988750 June 30, 2014

We visited Aegis of Aptos, and the staff was helpful. They answered all our questions. The rooms were clean and larger than other place that my family had seen. It seemed very homey and not institutional.

Marny June 12, 2013

Aegis of Aptos is a very beautiful facility. It's like a big apartment complex almost. The quarters are wide, well-lit and very comfortable. It has an outside are that was completely fenced. There are a lot of places to sit in the garden. I was looking at the memory care unit and it was divided into two separate sections. They have a very good staff-to-patient ratio. They serve quite nutritious foods and they have a lot of options to choose from. It was really a great facility, however, it was just too expensive for us.

commercesd June 14, 2012

The Aegis of Aptos was in the same vicinity where we were visiting the area to look at possible places for our aunt to live in. The facility looked like it was well tended the grounds were neat. The outside area is ample, with plenty of seating areas to enjoy.

The interior had a nice decor. The variety of activities offered was impressive. Just about any hobby you might have can be accommodated and more. The staff goes out of its way to suggest stimulating things to do from spending time outdoors to reading, playing games and taking outings in the community.

The rooms we viewed were all very clean, well-kept and inviting kind of resembling what you might find at a hotel that rents out small apartments but a bit more personal.

The lunch we saw while there which was really delicious. Residents can order from a menu filled with impressive selections.

Our aunt loves to be outdoors to exercise, but also use gym equipment, so we liked that the exercise room was large and had a variety of options to choose from.

The library had a large book selection much of which was loaned from the local library. Our aunt would really appreciate this. Overall, the facility really looked like a place our aunt would like to live.

We didn't see anything missing it just looked like it was all right there, with kind and proficient staff in a secure environment.

CareAnon July 26, 2011

Aegis of Aptos is near the ocean, in a nice residential area. The food is great and there are many activities for residents. I really like the Dementia care unit--it is designed from the ground up to accommodate the special needs of dementia residents. Several of my long term care insurance clients have chosen Aegis when living alone at home with disabling conditions became too difficult, and they report 100% satisfaction with the exceptional facilities and care received at Aegis

From Aegis of Aptos

Step out your door and experience charming shopping centers, a small-town library and the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay. Our senior living retirement community in Aptos, CA offers you the finest lifestyle and assisted living care available.

Our Aptos assisted living offers exceptional service to take care of life's details. Relax and enjoy our many amenities while knowing that your healthcare concerns and daily chores are managed by our compassionate, trained staff. We also provide dedicated services and care for individuals with Alzheimer's or other dementia. Our innovative Life's Neighborhood program focuses on increasing the quality of life through social interaction, specially-designed living spaces and creative therapies to reduce the use of medication.

Visit Aegis of Aptos today and take a tour of our assisted living and memory care community.

Features of Aegis of Aptos