Grand Horizons II

5118 N Cherryvale Avenue, Appleton, WI, 54913

Reviews of Grand Horizons II

Rous5t0rm July 11, 2011

My Mother developed Alzheimers over the past five years before being admitted into this facility. She had spent about two years at a nursing home, but as she became more difficult to care for, my sister and I were asked to move her within 30 days.

We were very happy with my Mother's treatment at Grand Horizons, but unfortunately she became ill with the flue shortly after we moved her. She lost her appetite, and in spite of appetizing and healthy meals, she lost interest in eating and drinking. Her strength bagan to fail within a couple weeks and in spite of the best efforts of Grand Horizons owners and staff, and the added efforts of my sister and myself, she passed away about two months after the move. During that time we were very impressed with the caring attitude and efforts above and beyond expectations exhibited by the facility owners. They did all they could to make her time there as comfortable as possible and greatly helped my sister and I deal with our loss.

I would certainly recommend Grand Horizons as a choice for anyone looking for excellent senior care for elderly loved ones.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Grand Horizons II

Grand Horizons's mission is to provide high quality care to our residents in a warm and safe environment. Our caring staff will work together with your physician, as a team consisting of experienced nurses, caregivers and administrators to provide you or your loved one with the best possible care. We have 24 hour nursing care staff, a beauty shop, daily activities, a relaxing sunroom, free wifi internet, and our own personal chef. Family and friends are more than welcome to visit. We have spacious parking and an annual event picnic for family time. Here at Grand Horizons, we make it our goal to provide you a place you can call "your home" where you can live comfortably, with pride and dignity through the rest of your life.

Grand Horizons is a place that strives to make you feel at home. We are family orientated, caring, and compassionate about the services we provide to each individual and their family.

Features of Grand Horizons II

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • Minimum age: 50

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,200/month