Appleton Retirement Community

200 W. Packard Street, Appleton, WI, 54911

Reviews of Appleton Retirement Community

Mark35 June 04, 2014

We mainly chose Appleton Retirement Community because my mother knew some people who were there, so she was comfortable with the place. Then it also came down to the price. At Appleton, you could choose the amount of care for your loved one. They have four different levels of care. We can go with the care that caters to my mom's specific needs, and we like that, too. Mom was grumpy when we moved her in, but she seems to like it now, and she seems to be thriving there. The rooms are fairly large. They have a studio apartment, where the living room and the dining room are in one area, and then a small bedroom and a small bathroom. Or you can get a one-bedroom, where the bedroom is really big and separate from everything else. Or you can have a two-bedroom. So they have pretty good variety of prices and sizes of rooms at Appleton. The staff is very kind and very helpful. I think that they have a lot of people on staff. There is always somebody to help, somebody to talk to, and somebody to ask about stuff. There is always somebody to help my mom. They have all kinds of activities going on. They have movie nights and bingo nights. They have shopping trips and trips to local baseball teams and games. Regarding the food, they give everyone a choice of two or three entrees for each meal. Overall, the only complaint I have is that they are really overambitious with their sales tactics. They are really in your face and a little overbearing.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Appleton Retirement Community

Appleton Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Appleton, WI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Appleton Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Appleton Retirement Community