Wellsprings Residence

700 E. Welch Road, Apopka, FL, 32712

Reviews of Wellsprings Residence

September 12, 2014

By Joel3

The services here are great, with many activities to keep everybody busy as well as great tasting and healthy meals. The staff is very helpful and very upbeat. Most of all, the faciility is very clean, which is very important.

September 12, 2014

By Harisimran

Service is very good, warm, and friendly. It is always a joy to visit my father-in-law and the facility, where it's very peaceful and quiet. They make you feel welcome and at home.

September 01, 2014

By Mel5

Wellsprings Residence is outstanding! They provide a very personal one-on-one service. The staff is caring and compassionate. They also have excellent environment and facilities.

August 07, 2014

By Michelle97109550

Wellsprings is a place where the residents and owners share meals and movies as well. We really do have a great time during meals. The grounds are beautiful. The rooms are impeccable too.

August 07, 2014

By Denise23

My 85 year old mother stays at Wellsprings in Apopka. The staff is absolutely great and friendly. There are a lot of activities and events to keep her busy. She loves the layout. The rooms are very nice and clean as well.

April 08, 2014

By Mary B.1

Wellspring is a beautiful 16 room "HOME" on a spacious 15 acres. It is a one of a kind residence like no other assisted living facility I have visited. The owners of this assisted living home have put their heart and soul in developing a facility that seniors could live out their lives in good health, comfort and happiness. My mother-in-law loves her new home and looks forward to everyday of this new chapter in her '100' years of life. Wellsprings Residence is a diamond in the rough that anyone would love to call "HOME".

Photos of Wellsprings Residence

Services & Amenities of Wellsprings Residence

• Hiking Trails

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Staff Patient Ratio: 3:1
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: AL 12479

About Wellsprings Residence

Welcome to Wellsprings Residence. Wellsprings Residence is a owned and operated by the Mueller family.

We provide an enjoyable living environment for our residents and we take pride in what we do.

Wellsprings Residence offers Senior Living in Peace and Harmony.

Our Facility is located on a 13 acre property just across the Wekiva Springs State Park. Wellsprings has a living space of 16,800 square feet.

Wellsprings Residents has been voted as one of the three Best Assisted Living Facilities in the Orlando Are by the Readers of the Orlando Sentinel.

Map of Wellsprings Residence