Wellsprings Residence

700 E. Welch Road, Apopka, FL, 32712

Reviews of Wellsprings Residence

Harisimran September 12, 2014

Service is very good, warm, and friendly. It is always a joy to visit my father-in-law and the facility, where it's very peaceful and quiet. They make you feel welcome and at home.

Mel5 September 01, 2014

Wellsprings Residence is outstanding! They provide a very personal one-on-one service. The staff is caring and compassionate. They also have excellent environment and facilities.

Michelle97109550 August 07, 2014

Wellsprings is a place where the residents and owners share meals and movies as well. We really do have a great time during meals. The grounds are beautiful. The rooms are impeccable too.

Denise23 August 07, 2014

My 85 year old mother stays at Wellsprings in Apopka. The staff is absolutely great and friendly. There are a lot of activities and events to keep her busy. She loves the layout. The rooms are very nice and clean as well.

Mary B.1 April 08, 2014

Wellspring is a beautiful 16 room "HOME" on a spacious 15 acres. It is a one of a kind residence like no other assisted living facility I have visited.

The owners of this assisted living home have put their heart and soul in developing a facility that seniors could live out their lives in good health, comfort and happiness.

My mother-in-law loves her new home and looks forward to everyday of this new chapter in her '100' years of life.

Wellsprings Residence is a diamond in the rough that anyone would love to call "HOME".

From Wellsprings Residence

Welcome to Wellsprings Residence. Wellsprings Residence is a owned and operated by the Mueller family.

We provide an enjoyable living environment for our residents and we take pride in what we do.

Wellsprings Residence offers Senior Living in Peace and Harmony.

Our Facility is located on a 13 acre property just across the Wekiva Springs State Park. Wellsprings has a living space of 16,800 square feet.

Wellsprings Residents has been voted as one of the three Best Assisted Living Facilities in the Orlando Are by the Readers of the Orlando Sentinel.

Features of Wellsprings Residence

• Minimum rate: $3565/month
  • Minimum Memory Cost $3745/month

• Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites

• Hiking Trails

• Nurse On Staff We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Home Sale Assistance