TreVista Senior Living

Reviews of TreVista Senior Living

Overview of Ratings

3.5

October 16, 2014

Cypress Meadows was very accommodating; I could have even left her overnight, one day, three days, which was really good. Antioch was a problem because we usually don’t go that direction. However the room they showed me -- which was absolutely gorgeous -- was not the actual room that they put you in and I never saw the one that she would actually be staying with. I’m planning on maybe leaving her there on a day just to check it out and see how it is. I did eat there; my mom couldn’t eat the food because she can’t have anything that mixed up -- it has to be all separate food -- but the food that we had that day I thought was very tasty. It was kind of a beef over rice and noodles. The place was clean, but it was old; the carpets were old, and the furniture was old. Security seemed very good, but they have to update carpets to look at it a bit modern. It was dark and dingy. That place was the first one I went to, and I thought it was pretty nice and probably would have rated it a 4 until I saw another one.

September 25, 2014

By train

My father lives at TreVista Senior Living (formerly Cypress Meadows) and I moved him from another assisted living place nearby. Now that he is at Cypress his bed sores are healing and he is going down to listen to live music everyday (that is provided by really talented folks who live in the Bay area). Not only is TreVista Senior Living (formerly Cypress Meadows) clean and friendly, whenever he pushes his pendant button for help, the caregivers show up with a smile of their face and take really good care of him. I do not worry as much about my dad because I know that he is being well treated and he is no longer complaining of not getting the help right a way when he needs it! Kudos to all of the staff at TreVista Senior Living (formerly Cypress Meadows)!

June 12, 2013

My father seems to be thriving pretty well without a family member being with him. There are three to four people per aide. He has his own room. We have to pay more money but it's worth it. He seems to be happy and he has more attention at TreVista Senior Living.

November 22, 2012

By Gifted1

My mother was a patient there a few yrs ago, she had Alzheimers. I went to visit her several times (since I live cross country) and was displeased with the care they provided. She escaped from their property several times because alarms were inabled and was found sitting along side the busy main road out front. If there was a change in her condition ( like when she lost her sight) no family was notified. She died from a skin infection that could have been treated if they would have notified family, the infection was in a private area that would have only been seen with proper bathing. Yes the workers there were friendly but the facility and it's care provided is poor. Things may have changed over the last yr but I do suggest as with any care place, to use caution at all times.

July 06, 2011

By Q1

Other

This facility is in the suburbs, close to grocery stores and doctor's offices. The street that it's on is a main street, however this facility sits back from a street, so you have to go down a driveway to get to it. The grounds are not well kept "“ the landscaping could use some weeding, and there was a broken fence that needed to be replaced. The common areas are clean and the aesthetics are fair. It appeared to be an older facility, but they did have common areas including a TV area and another area for quiet time or reading. The residents' rooms range from 450 square feet (studio) to 900 square feet (two-bedroom). The rooms are clean, though somewhat more bland than at other facilities. They have a small kitchenette with a small refrigerator. The staff was very friendly and inviting. The staff was hosting an ice cream social, and the staff was engaging with the residents and laughing and joking. They seemed to be having a really good time. I didn't see any food being prepared, but I did hear a resident mention that she enjoyed the food, including the particular meal on the menu. They have a monthly activity schedule of exercise, dance, outings, and other activities planned throughout the day. They take trips out to the gardens. Most of the activities tend to be inside like Scrabble and Bingo. Every day they have morning exercise and stressing, and they have a Wii Bowling team. They also have Bible study. One thing that I thought was a little awkward is that transport to medical appointments is $10 a trip. Based on the landscaping when you enter, which is really unsightly, I'd give this facility 3 stars.

Let Us Search For You

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
    • Housing Extra: Companion Suites In Mc Only

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About TreVista Senior Living

Agemark Senior Living is the new owner of TreVista Antioch in Antioch, CA. Known throughout the country for creating warm, welcoming communities, vibrant, engaging lifestyles and innovative programming, Agemark is a family-owned and operated organization that believes people heal, grow and thrive when they feel like they are part of a larger loving family at their residence. This belief is at the heart of Agemark’s approach to senior care and it’s why Agemark has been one of the premiers and trusted senior living provider since 1987.

TreVista Antioch will offer assisted living and memory care lifestyles featuring a personalized, resident-centric approach that will help residents flourish. At TreVista Antioch, we make it our mission to discover what really matters to our residents. We find out the things they thought they would never be able to do – and we’ll make them happen.

We believe the key to health and happiness is to engage with the outside community – and we love the great outdoors. So at TreVista Antioch, our residents will be out, about and on the road as much as possible! From local attractions to shopping excursions to nature walks to dining out, to attending local Little League games, life at TreVista Antioch means being busy and on the go!

On our beautiful, 10-acre campus, you’ll get what we mean by family feel. You’ll see residents engaging with one another. Families sharing dinner together – grandchildren included. You’ll see bowling on the lawn, budding artists in our studio, baking in our kitchen … and smiles throughout our community.

At Agemark, we don’t think it’s the beauty of the building that counts – it’s the programming offered and the staff hired that makes all the difference. But, that doesn’t mean we can’t enhance the beauty of the community as well so we’re starting a multimillion renovation project that will truly establish TreVista Antioch as the area’s premier senior living community in the Bay area.

LifeCycles is Agemark’s exclusive wellness program that will impact every part of daily life at TreVista Antioch. It embodies the Agemark mission, philosophy and core values.

Map of TreVista Senior Living