Sunrise of Annapolis

800 Bestgate Road, Annapolis, MD, 21401

Reviews of Sunrise of Annapolis

Caring101045650 October 30, 2014

My mother will be moving in to Sunrise next Monday. They have been very accommodating, very agreeable, and very pleasant. I like the friendliness and the helpfulness of the people during the application process. We like the homey atmosphere and the décor. She is looking forward to going there.

Caring99670150 September 30, 2014

Sunrise of Annapolis was a beautiful place. It was probably a medium-sized facility, and it would definitely have been a place that my mom would have liked. It was clean, the whole place was very beautiful, the staff was very nice, and the residents all seemed nice, friendly, and happy. I would have really liked to have been able to take my mom there.

George&Kath June 26, 2013

Sunrise of Annapolis is a fantastic place. The living facility was really nice. The food was institutional, but it was good. The attendants were just wonderful. They were more than kind and helpful when we needed help or when we have a question.

From Sunrise of Annapolis

With easy access to Routes 50 and 97, Sunrise of Annapolis is located just minutes from Downtown Annapolis City Dock, Anne Arundel Medical Center, the Annapolis Mall and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. Although close to many major attractions and points of interest, our community is off the beaten path and offers the feel of "living in the country." We pride ourselves in our wonderful house pets, wonderfully dedicated staff and administrative team, and full activities and programming schedule.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Features of Sunrise of Annapolis