Payment

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sunrise of Annapolis

With easy access to Routes 50 and 97, Sunrise of Annapolis is located just minutes from Downtown Annapolis City Dock, Anne Arundel Medical Center, the Annapolis Mall and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. Although close to many major attractions and points of interest, our community is off the beaten path and offers the feel of "living in the country." We pride ourselves in our wonderful house pets, wonderfully dedicated staff and administrative team, and full activities and programming schedule.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Reviews of Sunrise of Annapolis

Posted by Caring76191350 March 11, 2015

We visited Sunrise, and it was very nice. I like them because I thought they were really great. It was right across the mall, and it was wonderful. I had a really positive reaction to it. It's just a complicated process trying to get her to agree to give up her condo. The staff was excellent. They treated us excellently. They were warm, friendly, and welcoming. They treated us really nicely. We saw someone that was cleaning, and they were really nice and friendly. They showed us a room that had a roommate, and I thought it seemed very comfortable. However, my mother-in-law is used to having her own condo, so she is just not quite ready to give that all up for what she thinks is a tiny room. They showed us several rooms actually. They showed us one that was kind of like a suite that was nice and big. I thought the suite room was big and roomy. The one bedroom room where they had to share was also nice and comfortable. It seems that it was divided up pretty evenly. Overall, I had a great experience with Sunrise.

Posted by John104307750 January 13, 2015

My stepsister was in the Sunrise of Annapolis for two and a half weeks before she passed away. The place was very good, and the care was good as well. She was well-accepted there. We were very pleased with it. It was the perfect place for her. It worked out very well, and it was very homey. We were very happy with the care that they provided. It was absolutely clean, and they were very good about keeping it clean. They have resident cats and resident dogs that wander around the facility freely, and the residents enjoy having them.

Posted by Caring101045650 October 30, 2014

My mother will be moving in to Sunrise next Monday. They have been very accommodating, very agreeable, and very pleasant. I like the friendliness and the helpfulness of the people during the application process. We like the homey atmosphere and the décor. She is looking forward to going there.

Posted by Caring99670150 September 30, 2014

Sunrise of Annapolis was a beautiful place. It was probably a medium-sized facility, and it would definitely have been a place that my mom would have liked. It was clean, the whole place was very beautiful, the staff was very nice, and the residents all seemed nice, friendly, and happy. I would have really liked to have been able to take my mom there.

Posted by George&Kath June 26, 2013

Sunrise of Annapolis is a fantastic place. The living facility was really nice. The food was institutional, but it was good. The attendants were just wonderful. They were more than kind and helpful when we needed help or when we have a question.

Location of Sunrise of Annapolis

Features of Sunrise of Annapolis

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do offer companion suites

• Hiking trails
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details