The Farmstead

13733 Quay Street, Andover, MN, 55304

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Farmstead

July 11, 2013

Everything about the Farmstead is fantastic. The staff is very good, and their meals for my mother-in-law are exceptional. They've got lots of activities, and she likes it, so we are all happy.

May 25, 2012

By caring5243

We're very satisfied and we're very impressed with it. The place is probably 10 or 13 years old and we like the fact that it's Christian-based. It's very pleasant and charming inside. It's so home-like and they organize activities there. Dad has been treated very well. He's in a one-bedroom apartment and it's almost kind of like a suite. They got a divided french glass window door in between the bedroom and the living room, and a huge walk in closet. His apartment faces north and he likes to look out over kind of a rooftop, now that the trees have leafed out. The big beautiful trees are right next to the building. It has a walk path right down below his window. He's up on the third floor so he likes the view from there. The windows are huge so it lets in a lot of light even if it faces north. For the most part dad likes the food there. He likes getting the 3 meals a day. Actually I'm not sure whether they serve 3 meals. I might be wrong on this but I think 2 of them are provided in the rent. He likes that the portions are geared more towards seniors but I think the food could improve in the respect that he has full dentures and so sometimes when they serve like a chicken wrap, he has to cut it up really tiny to be able to chew at them. They can perhaps work on a little more denture friendly meals.

About The Farmstead

The Farmstead is an assisted living facility in Andover, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Farmstead for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Farmstead