Summit Place of Anderson | Anderson, SC

107 Perpetual Square Drive, Anderson, SC, 29621

Reviews of Summit Place of Anderson | Anderson, SC

Chet1 August 28, 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful during my visit at Summit Place. It's a beautiful place, and it?s like a home. I like that they have everything I needed, but just very far from where I live.

Caring101370450 January 30, 2015

Summit Place of Anderson was very pleasant and clean, and we've had a better look at it lately because we visited our neighbors who moved there. The rooms were quite adequate. The staff were very qualified and were able to answer your questions. The monthly calendar that's up on the wall has everything. They have movie afternoons and parties.

Sharon94581750 October 17, 2014

Summit Place is literally across the street from where I live. It was very nice, but I didn't like the entrance way. The nurse was OK, but I didn't really warm up to her. She sort of rubbed me the wrong way. Their facility was nice. With regards to activities, they had baby dolls. They had the common eating area. Their layout was kind of a nautical-type theme in the memory care. The room that I saw was not any larger than the one in the other facility I saw.

Tha May 09, 2014

I think Summit Place is an excellent facility. I would recommend this facility to anyone. All facilities have unhappy and happy families. I know first hand because my loved one has been there for a while and is given excellent care. The caregivers and managers have always responded promptly to any questions, or concerns I may have had. My mother passed away in memory care and was treated exceptionally well. Some of the caregivers complained about her being there and would tell me " she needs to be in a nursing home" but with the caring staff, DON and hospice my mom was able to be at home; as she wanted from the beginning. All the managers and their entities, was always helpful. Placing a loved one in a facility is a difficult thing to do and Summit Place provided reassurance that I needed the entire way. It's hard to find caregivers that are working because they care and want to help. All the caregivers display a caring touch and always makes you feel like your loved one is the only one there. Summit Place....... Thanks for all that you did for my mom!!!!

mystateofconfusion July 06, 2012

This is an Assisted Living/Alzheimer's Care Facility. I could not find any reviews on it, but checked out the other facilities in the area that had reviews and decided that this was the best facility for my mother. I researched everything. My mother started in the Alzheimer's area after having been released from the hospital and the nursing home from a bought with a UTI and bowel impaction. We then moved her about a 1 1/2 months ago to Summit Place and she has been given excellent care. After she was in the Alzheimer's area, she started to get a little better so they told us they thought she would do better in the Assisted Living, so we moved her, and she is very happy there. She is social and active, although her Lewy Body Dementia flares up quite a bit. We appreciate the love and caring they give her there. The facility is clean, updated, and very nice. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

From Summit Place of Anderson

Live the good life at Summit Place of Anderson, where desired amenities and world-class services excite our residents and provide a rewarding, enriching lifestyle. Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living. You can be assured that our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Anderson, South Carolina, provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment. Our multiple floor plans feature emergency call buttons for safety and mini-blinds on all windows for privacy. The community boasts two private spas and onsite physical therapy services for comfort and convenience.

Features of Summit Place of Anderson