North Pointe

701 Simpson Rd, Anderson, SC, 29621

Reviews of North Pointe

George99925650 April 25, 2016

My dad has been in North Pointe for two weeks now. It's not that bad, but very time I go in there, Dad's clothes are in the other guy's drawer and other people's sheets are on his bed. Sometimes they don't check and see where his clothes are. They helped me out when I first came in and didn't charge me right away for the doctor's fee. Basically, they're pretty good. The place has a warm and welcoming atmosphere, it's clean, and the people are very nice and friendly. They put names on their stuff, like his clothes, but sometimes I would come in and he's wearing somebody's pants. I would look at the name tag, and his name is not in there. Considering everything, I don't have any complaints.

Caring108697850 July 13, 2015

I got my mom in North Pointe. They are very nice, they take good care of her, they have activities, and she seems to be well-adjusted. She has a bedroom with her own personal bed and dresser, her pictures, TV, and walkers, they have a room too where she can sit and visit, and there is another lady that has the bedroom next to her. This is a little suite with two bedrooms. The facility has all kinds of sitting rooms, TVs, and all kinds of activities. They have Bingo, and yesterday they had some children coming inside and being there with them. And then, they played dominoes, and some form of basketball where they can sit and play. They take very good care of mom, and we can go in anytime. They always call me -- because I'm her POA -- before anybody takes her away from the facility for anything, and if anything happens or they need me for anything, they would call. The day mom moved in, my baby sister and I had lunch with her, and the food was very good.

Lusk14 February 04, 2015

We put my grandmother here and in four days time her health declined rapidly. She came in walking on her own, using the bathroom, and feeding herself. When we went to check up on her, her glasses were falling off her face and she was severely dehydrated. The nurse over the memory care unit lied to us about what was going on with my grandmother. She had also fell in that time frame and had broken her hand and her hip and they let her sit there without having it checked out for who knows how long. When we were moving her out of the residence we heard a women in her room yelling for help, but no caregivers went to check in on her. This place was horrible and understaffed in the memory care unit, only having two people for twenty or more memory care patiences.

Tom100992150 October 29, 2014

We visited North Pointe Assisted Living. It seemed to be well managed. It seemed to be patient-oriented. The facility seemed to be updated. It seemed to be that they were in the process of completing some updates while we were there. They have a secured ward and a non-secured ward. What they could improve on, in my opinion, was the master front door. The entrance/exit should be affixed with the buzzer system. The main entrance was not secure. During business hours, from 8 to 5, there was a gentleman that manned the desk there, but anytime after 5, a resident who is in a non-secure portion can enter and exit at their will. The only weakness I found in the whole facility was the main entrance was not secure.

From North Pointe

Feel the electricity at North Pointe, where exciting amenities, world-class services and myriad recreational and social opportunities keep our residents energized and buzzing. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Anderson, South Carolina, feels like one big family that shares meals together in our tastefully decorated dining room and worships together every Sunday regardless of faith. Residents have the freedom, though, to live life in private and semi-private one-bedroom apartments with spacious bathrooms and plenty of safety features such as emergency response systems and assist rails. Caring and professional staff members will provide a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with the activities of daily living, including courtesy transportation for shopping and dining outings, housekeeping and personal laundry services and medication administration. With Greenville less than 35 minutes away, our residents are afforded big-city services with the feeling of small-town living.

Features of North Pointe