Sugar Fork Crossing
Reviews of Sugar Fork Crossing
No Reviews Yet!
About Sugar Fork Crossing
It’s the simple things that make life so great. A cozy home. Long and relaxing walks. Good talks with friends. Opportunities for fun every day … and the knowledge that helpful, caring hands are always nearby. That’s what you’ll find at Sugar Fork Crossing, a brand new senior living community like none other. Spend your days how you want, whether venturing out into the community, spending a relaxing afternoon with friends or family, or simply making meaningful moments happen in our comfortable community. Sugar Fork Crossing invites you to be inspired. Be uplifted. Be WOW-ed!
The assistance you need and the independence you deserve. What’s more WOW-ing than that? As a resident of Sugar Fork Crossing, you can enjoy everything the bustling community of Anderson, Indiana, has to offer, and then sit back and relax, knowing that helping hands are never far away.
If you or a loved one is living with Alzheimer’s, dementia or other memory-related issues, you know that there are still many opportunities to experience meaningful moments. With Moments in Time, our exclusive Montessori-based memory care program, we’re able to celebrate and create rich, fulfilling moments every single day for our residents with memory issues. Using five directional paths, we make happiness, joy and WOW! happen every single day.
You’ll find everything you need to live a great life at our assisted living and memory care community. Enjoy the comfort and convenience of a community designed to meet your needs. An engaged and dedicated staff that treats you like a valued family member. A place where all the chores are taken care of, leaving you free to spend your time doing the things you please. A true home where you know, no matter how your health needs change, you will always be surrounded by caring, loving hands. You’ll find so many reasons to say WOW! every day as a resident of Sugar Fork Crossing.
What We Offer:
- Private or companion accommodations available, with or without furnishings
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop for pampering
- Regular housekeeping and linen services, including daily bed-making and trash removal
- Three delicious meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room (with special diets accommodated as needed)
- Safe and secure memory care community for residents with Alzheimer’s and other dementia-related illnesses
- Maintenance-free living, with building and grounds upkeep included
- Assistance with the tasks of daily living, including helping with medication assistance, dressing, bathing and more
- A comprehensive and full roster of activities, programs and social opportunities
- And so much more!
What Makes Us Special
Brand new community opening in 2017! At Sugar Fork Crossing, you’ll enjoy the privacy and independence of home living, paired with the comfort and security of having a caring, passionate, dedicated staff available 24 hours a day.
Features of Sugar Fork Crossing
- Minimum Rate: $2995/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3995/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 97
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: Pending