La Palma Royale

525 W La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA, 92801

Reviews of La Palma Royale

Average Rating:

cheleberg April 11, 2013

Although I have no other experience with other assisted living facilities,I was very impressed with La Palma Royale. I first visited in November of 2011 with my sister who had COPD and had been living with me for a number of years. Watching her health decline had become to much to bear and was taking a huge toll on my physical and mental health. The only drawback I had was the fact that because of her financial standing she would be sharing a room with another woman, but a stranger. After I got over the guilt of this I realized that she was fine with this situation and actually welcomed the company....to an extent. But enough that it eased my mind about the transition. My sister passed away in February, just shy of 1 year at La Palma Royale. It wasn't until she arrived back home from the hospital on hospice that I truly felt the compassion and caring that everyone at LPR had for their residents. They were so kind and caring during this short time (only 1 week) and the residents came by to tell me nice things about her and I could see their care and concern as well. The only thing that sort of turned me off was the smell of cleaning solutions, but better than the alternative if they did not clean well so I tried to overlook this which was easy. I would recommend LPR if anyone has the need to place a loved one in a faclility such as this. Stephanie, Anna and everyone else I came in contact with showed they truly cared for the residents and their families.

Lupe T. January 17, 2013

I am so glad I found this facility when I did -- My mom was being discharged and the hospital gave me two referrals to other places that were absolute "flea bags.". My husband and I just happened to drive by and we pulled a u-turn and stopped and I'm so glad we did! Stephanie and her staff dropped what they were doing and gave us a tour even though we just dropped by unscheduled -- They are always welcoming and kind and the facility is very lovely -- nicely and recently decorated. They have activities and outings and truly make taking care of their residents a top priority. My mother had serious nervous condition and depression and anxiety and though I know she was a handlful, Stephanie and her staff were up to the challenge and helped me get mom settled and made her feel at home. Now several months later I can only say what a God send it was to find this place! Mom is happy and taken care of very well, she has lots of attention from Stephanie and the staff, the food is good (I've eaten there several times) and the atmosphere is very positive. Thank you Stephenie, Nadia and all the staff for taking a burden off my mind knowing mom is well taken care of and well adjusted there at the La Palma Royale.

jhoosiernca September 23, 2012

I visited this facility today searching for a new home for my mother. Grounds and facility were well maintained and the courtyards are gorgeous. Staff is totally involved with the residents and so attentive to family members. The Acting Director, Stephanie allowed me to come for a tour based on my availability not hers. Rooms are clean and spacious. Plenty of activities for the residents, group activities and birthday celebrations provided. Restaurant style meal service provided. wonderful library for resident use and beautifully appointed in addition to a welcoming lobby. Common areas are fabulous. I have never seen so much natural light and seating areas provided for resident enjoyment in any facility I have visited. If you are looking for an assisted living, "retirement hotel" for a loved one, this place is a must see. Stephanie came across as extremely knowledgeable and interested in both new comers and her current residents. I so wish I had found this place 2 1/2 years ago before I moved my mother into her current home. If the owners check these reviews, with all due respect you need to seriously consider making Stephanie your permanent Director. I was as impressed with her as I was the reviews I read and the facility itself. Hoping to move my mom in on October 1, 2012 and I could not be happier.

commercesd March 01, 2012

The La Palma Royale assisted living facility looked really well-kept from the outside as we drove up. Our aunt has lived in the region for quite a while and would like to stay in touch with friends and family.

The staff was happy to show us around, despite the fact that we didn't have an appointment. The grounds around the main door were nicely kept, with flower beds and nicely manicured grass. The interior was inviting and we could smell fresh flowers.

We especially liked the park-like atmosphere of the grounds. Our aunt loves to tend the garden and we could see that he would be impressed as well.

As we walked through the building, we could see that the residents enjoy the many nooks and crannies where ample seating areas adorn the many windows.

Communal activity rooms were spacious, with comfortable furniture. The seniors can easily socialize, make crafts, play games, watch TV and films and participate in many stimulating activities. The library had great books and plenty of room to enjoy the peaceful environment. They may also reserve rooms for private parties.

The calendar of events included many fun ways to exercise with nature walks and other excursions and the opportunity to enjoy all that the region offers.

We saw residents of many ambulation - all of whom seemed to be well cared for, content and engaged in their lives. The residents are encouraged to enjoy physical activity as much as possible. They may take exercise classes such as yoga and aerobics, or use the weight training and other equipment. They may also enjoy the outer walk ways around the building and courtyard.

The private rooms featured plenty of space in nicely decorated surroundings. All had a great deal of natural light and fresh air with very comfortable furniture.

The dining rooms included both casual and formal options. Their menus offer a variety of healthy food options. The food looked and smelled delicious, as well as healthily prepared.The snacks also looked interesting and healthy with a nice mix of nutritious options.

Staff appeared to make every effort to ensure that the residents were both safe and comfortable in this living environment.

About La Palma Royale

La Palma Royale is an assisted living facility in Anaheim, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact La Palma Royale for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of La Palma Royale