La Palma Royale

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of La Palma Royale

September 23, 2012

By jhoosiernca

I visited this facility today searching for a new home for my mother. Grounds and facility were well maintained and the courtyards are gorgeous. Staff is totally involved with the residents and so attentive to family members. The Acting Director, Stephanie allowed me to come for a tour based on my availability not hers. Rooms are clean and spacious. Plenty of activities for the residents, group activities and birthday celebrations provided. Restaurant style meal service provided. wonderful library for resident use and beautifully appointed in addition to a welcoming lobby. Common areas are fabulous. I have never seen so much natural light and seating areas provided for resident enjoyment in any facility I have visited. If you are looking for an assisted living, "retirement hotel" for a loved one, this place is a must see. Stephanie came across as extremely knowledgeable and interested in both new comers and her current residents. I so wish I had found this place 2 1/2 years ago before I moved my mother into her current home. If the owners check these reviews, with all due respect you need to seriously consider making Stephanie your permanent Director. I was as impressed with her as I was the reviews I read and the facility itself. Hoping to move my mom in on October 1, 2012 and I could not be happier.

March 01, 2012

By commercesd

The La Palma Royale assisted living facility looked really well-kept from the outside as we drove up. Our aunt has lived in the region for quite a while and would like to stay in touch with friends and family. The staff was happy to show us around, despite the fact that we didn't have an appointment. The grounds around the main door were nicely kept, with flower beds and nicely manicured grass. The interior was inviting and we could smell fresh flowers. We especially liked the park-like atmosphere of the grounds. Our aunt loves to tend the garden and we could see that he would be impressed as well. As we walked through the building, we could see that the residents enjoy the many nooks and crannies where ample seating areas adorn the many windows. Communal activity rooms were spacious, with comfortable furniture. The seniors can easily socialize, make crafts, play games, watch TV and films and participate in many stimulating activities. The library had great books and plenty of room to enjoy the peaceful environment. They may also reserve rooms for private parties. The calendar of events included many fun ways to exercise with nature walks and other excursions and the opportunity to enjoy all that the region offers. We saw residents of many ambulation - all of whom seemed to be well cared for, content and engaged in their lives. The residents are encouraged to enjoy physical activity as much as possible. They may take exercise classes such as yoga and aerobics, or use the weight training and other equipment. They may also enjoy the outer walk ways around the building and courtyard. The private rooms featured plenty of space in nicely decorated surroundings. All had a great deal of natural light and fresh air with very comfortable furniture. The dining rooms included both casual and formal options. Their menus offer a variety of healthy food options. The food looked and smelled delicious, as well as healthily prepared.The snacks also looked interesting and healthy with a nice mix of nutritious options. Staff appeared to make every effort to ensure that the residents were both safe and comfortable in this living environment.

Features of La Palma Royale

About La Palma Royale

La Palma Royale is an assisted living facility in Anaheim, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact La Palma Royale for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of La Palma Royale