Reviews of The Sentinel of Amsterdam
No Reviews Yet!
About The Sentinel of Amsterdam
The Sentinel of Amsterdam was created with a vision centered on providing individualized care in a home-like setting for seniors. Family owned and operated, The Sentinel brings decades of experience in the provision of quality care to its residents. Our philosophy focuses on taking a positive approach to senior living and our goals are to building an active and full life in a person's retirement years.
Through exceptional care and services, unparalleled attention, a wide array of stimulating and engaging social activities, our residents live each day to the fullest. Personal freedom and independence is something that is promoted daily at The Sentinel.
Located in downtown Amsterdam, “the small city with a big heart”, The Sentinel sits overlooking the Mohawk Valley Gateway Overlook Pedestrian Bridge. Its location provides the feeling of exclusivity and tranquility while being only minutes from Downtown, Local Shopping and the Amsterdam Golf Course.
The Sentinel of Amsterdam offers Residential & Personal Care Services like no other setting. Our residents have come to expect the same level of comfort and security as they would enjoy in their own homes. We offer:
- One bedroom and semi-private suites
- Three delicious homemade meals and refreshments daily
- Special diets offered based on dietary needs
- Daily recreational activities. View activity calendar
- 24 hour Security and Receptionist Services
- Daily Housekeeping Services
- Assistance with Medication Management
- Personal Care and Bathing Assistance
- Laundry and Linen Services
- Arrangement with Transportation for
- Emergency call system
- Complete fire protection system
- Beauty Parlor
- Cable Television
What Makes Us Special
We take great pride in our dedicated, caring and professional staff. Each staff member is carefully chosen for their courtesy and commitment to our residents.
Photos of The Sentinel of Amsterdam
Features of The Sentinel of Amsterdam
- Minimum Rate: $3750/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: One Bedroom And Semi Private Suites
- Resident Capacity: 30
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 2296L001