The Waterford at Ames

1325 Coconino Rd, Suite 300, Ames, IA, 50014

Reviews of The Waterford at Ames

John A. July 23, 2012

The Waterford at Ames has the best service in Ames for an Assisted Living Center. The staff at the faciility were very friendly towards myself and my father who is currentyl using the facility. When I was a new comer and enrolling my dad in the facility they made it seem like I had already been there many times and made the process as easy and as smooth as possible. I like how they offer seeveral different fun activities and services for my dad and other residents of the facility to enjoy. They show that life does not get boring in retirment but can still be fun. They also have a large number of floor plans for residents to choose from, and not only that my dad really likes how they have cable TV, gaming systems, air conditioning, whirpool spas, a library!, step in showers and many more including an exercise and fitness program!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From The Waterford at Ames

The Waterford at Ames is an assisted living community located in Ames, Iowa. Here at the Waterford, we offer our residents a variety of quality accommodations and services. Our goal at The Waterford is to enrich the daily lives of our senior residents by providing an environment that stimulates them physically, mentally, and emotionally.

The Waterford at Ames continues to provide a place where our residents can choose from a variety of large beautiful apartments. We want our residents to remain as independent as possible, for as long as possible, while providing assistance when they need it.

Our certified nursing staff is available 24 hours a day, under the direction of a full time RN. Residents carry a personal response system which enables them to request help any time of the day or night. The Waterford provides transportation to doctor and dental appointments, grocery store, banks, and shopping centers in our handicapped accessible van. A full time Activity Director arranges a variety of activities to help keep residents active and stimulated. Residents' apartments are cleaned weekly by our housekeeping staff and they are served three nutritious meals a day in our spacious dining room.

Features of The Waterford at Ames