Bel Aire Senior Living

1088 East 390 South, American Fork, UT, 84003

Reviews of Bel Aire Senior Living

Scott814062 June 10, 2016

My parents live close to Bel Aire, and it’s also in the general area they were living in already with some of their current friends. It’s smaller with only 45 people, so it‘s very personal. The staff is good and take good care of their patients, so that’s why we chose it. They always check and take them for walks, take them up for meals, and include them in the activities. They’re very interactive. The food is very good; my parents haven’t complained about it.

Barry11 October 28, 2015

I didn't really like the size of the rooms at the Bel Aire, but it seemed like a very nice place. I liked the offerings they had there, the staff was very knowledgeable. They have a lot of on-staff nurses.

Robert112794550 October 27, 2015

Bel Aire has about 45 residents. I picked it because they deal with a lot of dementia and Alzheimer’s patients, so they have a lot of experience with that. My mom has dementia and they were willing to help with that. I’m very happy with them because they’ve done a great job. The food is quite good, and she seemed to enjoy it; the three meals a day is a highlight for older people. They also bring around water in between meals along with snacks to make sure they drink enough water to stay hydrated. They walk every morning, and they have exercises they can do as a group while they’re sitting in their chairs or wheelchairs. They do bingo three days a week and have a lady that comes in as a hairdresser for them twice a week. The building itself is centralized, so all the people can gather in a certain area. They have a lot of things they can do, but whether they do it or not is up to the individual. My mom can’t do all of them because of her dementia, but she can do things that she’s willing to try. They have different setups where they have medium-sized rooms and small rooms, depending on the level of care you need and the price. My mom got a medium-sized room that had its own bathroom. It was big enough for her bed, couch and still had plenty of room. I really liked the idea of a bathroom and shower in a room.

Caring112960950 September 08, 2015

My father has been in Bel Aire Senior Living for three weeks now. It was suggested to us by the hospice social worker, and it seems fine. The staff is very helpful. They're all private rooms, which are fine, clean, not huge, but adequate size wise. He is not too impressed with the food though. I like the location.

Kathie D. August 19, 2015

We so appreciated the loving care our Mother received at Bel Aire! Everyone was so thoughtful, concerned, and tender as they helped with her Hospice care! The staff and other residents went out of their way to make sure she was comfortable, surrounded by those things she loved, and watched over! I look forward to residing at Bel Aire someday when I need that same care!

Sue J. August 18, 2015

After caring for my husband who was recently diagnosed with both Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases, it came time to think about placing him in a care facility. After visiting several places, we chose Bel Aire and we have been happy with our choice. We love the staff and feel they are dedicated to their jobs. The facility is clean, the residents are well cared for and I feel my husband has adjusted well. He enjoys the activities and tells me the food is delicious. I would recommend Bel Aire for these reasons and for the fact that I know he is in good hands and the peace of mind that gives me speaks for itself.

Cynda B. August 06, 2015

I love it here at Bel Aire Senior Living, the people are so friendly. I love the staff and they are so nice and helpful. I enjoy the different activities that they bring in for residents to do. I have so many things to do around here that keep me busy throughout the day which I enjoy. The food is delicious and the kitchen staff is awesome! I have enjoyed it here very much and love the people. I am very happy that I made the choice to move in here.

Thank you Cynda, we love having you here at Bel Aire Senior Living. You treat everyone with kindness and generosity.

lmc2 November 15, 2014

I visited this facility while looking for assisted living for my mother. It appeared clean and neat and staff was friendly. Not all rooms had their own showers, some rooms shared a shower down the hallway. Some living quarters were on the small side. I didn't see residents interacting with others while I was there. The schedule of activities available to residents was varied and similar to what I have seen in other assisted living facilities.

Caring82980650 April 25, 2014

I was quite impressed with Bel Aire. It was a much larger facility, but the staff was very caring. The staff who was taking me on the tour talked about the residents individually, and you could tell she really loved each person and knew each one of them and their interests. She was very interested in me. The facility was clean and the rooms were nice. They were small but clean, adequate, and had enough room for a bed and a sitting area. The room had a private bath. They did show me a calendar that shows they have activities, and they have a shuttle that takes them on outings and shopping, which is pretty much what we needed. The dining room seemed nice, clean, and everything looked great. They seemed to have healthy options on the menu. The best thing for me was the staff, who seemed very caring, compassionate, and understanding. When the time comes, that is the place that we will go to for my father.

C.Palmer September 30, 2013

I was so fortunate to find Bel-Aire for my mother. She has early Dementia, but is still an active, vivacious, caring woman. I looked at many facilities before Bel-Aire and I knew she would be miserable in the majority of them. I was looking for a place that didn't feel like a nursing home, yet could provide increased memory care as her Dementia progressed. I knew she would be happy at Bel-Aire from the moment I saw it and I have been so thankful that she is able to live there ever since. It seems more like a retirement community, while providing the services of Assisted Living and Memory Care. The staff always treats my mom with kindness, compassion, and respect. I am so thankful for that because my mom is a smart, wonderful woman, just one with a severe memory problem. She would be offended and terribly unhappy if she were to be treated like a child. Furthermore, the meals are wonderful and the facility is clean, well decorated and never smells bad. Bel-Aire was also key in helping us find the programs available for my mom to qualify financially to live there. I honestly feel like Bel-Aire helped saved my mom's life. I can rest every night knowing that she is not just safe, and well cared for, but also very happy.

caring7623 May 18, 2013

Bel Aire Senior Living had something like two adjoining rooms, which could provide the two bathrooms my mom was looking for her if she and dad were to move into a facility. The two staff that I met during my visit was both nice and seemed to be very accommodating. The residents seemed to be content and happy as well.

Kermitjr January 03, 2013

Everyone! I placed my monther-in-law into the loving care of Bel Aire after she had been with another faciltiy for several months. I moved her from the south Provo area to American Fork just for Bel Aire. While this was a litlle more of a commute for our family, she was worth it and so was Bel Aire! I love everything about Bel Aire. Not only was her room beautiful and well kept, but everything about the home from the time you walk in was warm and inviting. The staff there is amazing. They really made her feel like she was their own mom or grandmother. It was common for me to stop by and find one of the staff reading her a book, or brushing her hair. Sometimes I would find that a homemade milkshake made from ensure and ice cream had been personally made for her because it was her favorite. I have personally recommended Bel Aire to many of my friends and I strongly urge anoyone reading this review to make visiting Bel Aire a top priority for their family member.

mjensen1 January 02, 2013

I have an elderly friend who was in need of a facility like this. They were extremely helpful in working with her income level, Personal needs and making her comfortable. The service went beyond just getting us into the facilities. Over the years we have been taken care of in getting her to doctor appointments, letting us know if there are any concerns or changes in her health and keeping us involved. It has been a great blessing in our life and the life of our dear friend in the facility.

BobKelso May 19, 2012

The facility was clean, the staff was very friendly to me and seemed to really care about the residents. The senior residents seemed genuinely happy there.

happy3 December 08, 2011

As I walked in, I noticed the clean atmosphere of the facility. There wasn't an odor. As I walked around, I noticed the residents were sleeping or in there rooms. They looked bored as if there wasn't enough activities. The rooms were small. There were two larger rooms at the end. The smaller rooms only fit a small bed and a recliner. The wheel chair was hard to move around without bumping into the wall. The bathroom was also small. The food was reasonable and in large quantities. The employees were friendly. There was a small area outside were the residents can go. The bathroom was clean and free of odor. The upstairs were the offices.

four June 23, 2011

This is a very nice facility. My favorite part about it are all the activities the staff have planned for the residents. There is everything from BINGO, to massage therapy, to sing-a-longs and cooking classes. There is even a sit dance and dance activity. There is always something to keep the residents busy and active. They seem to love the association with others and the constant mental and physical stimulus. I have a friend in this facility who simply loves the weekly book club. She loves to read and used to work part time in a library. Now she has all the time in the world to read and sometimes does even to the exclusion of all else. She especially loves the book club because then she can discuss her thoughts and opinions to others, which she does very insistently and very often. She really enjoys this facility.

From Bel Aire Senior Living

Here at Bel Aire Senior Living, which is family owned since 1998, we take pride in providing excellent Assisted Living Services, Alzheimer’s & Memory Care, Long-Term Care & Respite Care. We serve in the following Utah County areas: American Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cedar Hills, Alpine, Highland, Lehi, Saratoga Springs, Orem and Provo.

The American Fork facility serves Types I & II as well as Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care residents. Our team is dedicated to positively impacting our residents’ lives each day through service and care. Our community provides an option for those looking for senior care in Utah Valley that offers comfort, expert care and a loving environment.

Services & amenities that we provide at all inclusive prices:

• Cna assistance 24/7
  • Cable TV Hookups
  • Most Utilities Included
  • Heating and Air Conditioning
  • Custom Paint Color for your room

Even though we keep defining excellence in senior care, we retain our traditional values where love and compassion come first.​​​​​​​ We want to ensure that our residents feel like home​ when they reside at Bel Aire Senior Living.

Features of Bel Aire Senior Living

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: $565 entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,995/month

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • Staff patient ratio: 14:3
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): Type 1 AL lic. # 2014 / Type Two AL lic.# 46759