Sunrise at Ivey Ridge

Reviews of Sunrise at Ivey Ridge

4.3

October 25, 2011

By ALison1

I have a relative who lives here and every time I go see her she is well dressed and groomed and looks wonderful . She tells me the center like to keep the residents active and that I could tell because whenever I come for a visit its always something to whether its show n tell or good old fashioned board games.

July 27, 2011

By A Grateful Daughter

My father and my mother-in-law both lived at Sunrise Senior Living at Ivey Ridge. My father suffered with early stages of Alzheimer and my mother-in-law was at the age where she needed assistance with daily health and medical activities. Mom was there 3 years and became an Ambassador at Large welcoming new residents and participating on the resident council. Daddy was there two years and wasn't always able to participate with many activities but seemed to be happy there as his illness slowly took him from us. A care manager was assigned to each resident who helped with their daily routines, bathing, dressing and meds. Daddy was confined to a wheelcare so for each meal in the dining room, the Care Manager would come and wheel him to the dining room. If a resident needed helping eating, the Care Manager would assist them. Sunrise provided three meals, snacks in the morning and a "social" in the afternoon, usually ice cream and cookies with entertainment. If a resident had a birthday, a special cake and celebration was part of the afternoon social.. A registered nurse is on staff at each Sunrise handling the management of prescribed meds and any minor medical problems. The nurse was in regular contact with the family, and doctors if needed. A full time activity director provided various exercise and social programs including transportation to special programs that were scheduled - dinner at a nice restaurant; a church musical program or special entertainment. Family were always included in special in-house programs to assist them in understanding the care or special needs of their family member. Sunrise staff regularly communicated with the family at times daily. Overall, we recommend Sunrise Senior Living for any family needing an excellent residence for their loved one. Sunrise is well equipped to handle most any senior issue including memory issues. While the room or apartment is costly, the care and love your loved one receives is worth every dollar. We always knew that Mom and Daddy were well cared for with love, dignity and tenderness. When Daddy's mental condition caused him to have a stroke, he was always, bathed, messaged with special lotions, fed when possible . His Care Managers always talked with him during his last days and helped the family through those days. Our family highly recommends Sunrise Senior Living for your family. My husband and I have always said that when our needs change we hope there is a Sunrise facility close by. Dignity, love and caring staff are always at Sunrise.

Photos of Sunrise at Ivey Ridge

Features of Sunrise at Ivey Ridge

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

About Sunrise at Ivey Ridge

Within walking distance of two large shopping centers with shops and dining, Sunrise at Ivey Ridge is quietly nestled among the trees, secluded from the main road and with beautiful views from every window. We pride ourselves in our high quality of care and services that we dedicate ourselves to giving to our residents.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise at Ivey Ridge