Morningside of Alpharetta

253 North Main Street, Alpharetta, GA, 30009

Reviews of Morningside of Alpharetta

youradvocate July 15, 2012

Other

I am the daughter of an ex-resident. My Mom was there in Memory care for about three months untill I got her out of that place. Dogwood Forest as an assisted living is probably fine, looks nice, lots of activities. But for an Alzhiemers resident their "Inspirations Unit" was to small, to many residents, aweful food, aweful service. The Unit Director set the tone for the Unit by not being compassionate and raising her voice to residents and caregivers. They did not know how to deal with the AD resident that my Mothers was. They were use to having residents just sit around quietly all day in their wheelchairs. My mothers was not like that at all so when she made her needs known to them the director would call me to ask how to handle her. It was clear that the Director had no training with AD residents. During my Mom's time there , (3 months) we found medication lying around her room 4 times! Unbelieveable! I made the mistake of not acting on my gut feeling I had about the Inspirations Director. Please don't let this happen to you & your loved one.

AGTblary1 May 18, 2012

Dogwood Forest has an exceptional staff that actually cares about their residents. I have been to other assisted living homes where the staff was simply just mean. But at Dogwood Forest they seemed to deeply care about, and for, the residents. The building itself seemed to be fairly new and was exceptionally clean. Everytime I visited my grandpa there seemed to be several people cleaning.

From Morningside of Alpharetta

Morningside of Alpharetta offers compassionate senior care in Alpharetta, GA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Alpharetta shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Alpharetta, GA.

Features of Morningside of Alpharetta