Charter Senior Living of Alpharetta

4125 North Point Parkway, Alpharetta, GA, 30022

Reviews of Charter Senior Living of Alpharetta

January 13, 2015

The Bickford of Alpharetta was very nice. This was at the top of my list, but it was out of my price range. Everyone was very nice when they gave us the tour. They have a very small lot, and it is behind the McDonalds, but it was absolutely gorgeous inside and very clean. The lady who gave us the tour was very nice, accommodating, and compassionate. She had a lot of empathy. I really liked it. Everything seemed very nice. They have their own bus, and they have a calendar of events.

May 30, 2014

By Michelle85406450

I chose Brickford for my mother because it is family owned, and I like the overall care. The work attitude of the employees is very positive. They are very friendly. The rooms are very nice. Everything is very nice. It looks like a home as opposed to an assisted living location. The food is good. They have a lot of interaction outside and internal activities. They have different things to keep everyone going.

May 20, 2014

Bickford had great activities for the seniors. The day I was there, they were having a music appreciation class, and the instructor was playing the harp, and she had a flute as well. She was not just playing songs. She was giving them historical accounts of the types of music, and that was very informative. I know that they do crafts as well, and I believe they had started a gardening club. I had a cookie, and they gave me some fresh bread to bring home. It was a nice gesture. The administrative staff was very good. We saw some CNAs and were introduced to them. I thought they could have been a little bit friendlier than they were. I think Bickford had pretty good rates.

January 31, 2014

The Bickford of Alpharetta was a smaller place, it was not huge. It had the hotel-look to it. They had memory care and a whole floor for the assisted living. Their memory care unit was updated with the different guidelines. I looked at the rooms and one of them had a bay window, which we would choose for mom. The food was very good since I had a sample. I was very happy with the visit. The reception was beautiful and they had one of the nicest receptions. People were very welcoming and seemed organized. So far, everything looked good.

Photos of Charter Senior Living of Alpharetta

Features of Charter Senior Living of Alpharetta

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4800/month

• Housing Extra: Companion Suites In Memory Care Only

• Minimum Age: None

About Charter Senior Living of Alpharetta

At Charter Senior Living of Alpharetta, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Alpharetta area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul.

Charter Senior Living of Alpharetta's "Legacy Cove" memory care includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. With our Personal Touch program, we create a specialized, life-enriching environment that affords each individual maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to delivering a quality of care that meets the resident's physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs. Enriching the lives of our residents through new memory care programs, communications, and environment will help grow the family LEGACY at heart!

Map of Charter Senior Living of Alpharetta