Charter Senior Living of Alpharetta

4125 North Point Parkway, Alpharetta, GA, 30022

Reviews of Charter Senior Living of Alpharetta

Caring84001450 May 20, 2014

Bickford had great activities for the seniors. The day I was there, they were having a music appreciation class, and the instructor was playing the harp, and she had a flute as well. She was not just playing songs. She was giving them historical accounts of the types of music, and that was very informative. I know that they do crafts as well, and I believe they had started a gardening club. I had a cookie, and they gave me some fresh bread to bring home. It was a nice gesture. The administrative staff was very good. We saw some CNAs and were introduced to them. I thought they could have been a little bit friendlier than they were. I think Bickford had pretty good rates.

Caring0910 January 31, 2014

The Bickford of Alpharetta was a smaller place, it was not huge. It had the hotel-look to it. They had memory care and a whole floor for the assisted living. Their memory care unit was updated with the different guidelines. I looked at the rooms and one of them had a bay window, which we would choose for mom. The food was very good since I had a sample. I was very happy with the visit. The reception was beautiful and they had one of the nicest receptions. People were very welcoming and seemed organized. So far, everything looked good.

From Charter Senior Living of Alpharetta

At Charter Senior Living of Alpharetta, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Alpharetta area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul.

Charter Senior Living of Alpharetta's "Legacy Cove" memory care includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. With our Personal Touch program, we create a specialized, life-enriching environment that affords each individual maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to delivering a quality of care that meets the resident's physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs. Enriching the lives of our residents through new memory care programs, communications, and environment will help grow the family LEGACY at heart!

Features of Charter Senior Living of Alpharetta