Alto Senior Living of Alpharetta

4125 North Point Parkway, Alpharetta, GA, 30022

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Alto Senior Living of Alpharetta

May 20, 2014

Bickford had great activities for the seniors. The day I was there, they were having a music appreciation class, and the instructor was playing the harp, and she had a flute as well. She was not just playing songs. She was giving them historical accounts of the types of music, and that was very informative. I know that they do crafts as well, and I believe they had started a gardening club. I had a cookie, and they gave me some fresh bread to bring home. It was a nice gesture. The administrative staff was very good. We saw some CNAs and were introduced to them. I thought they could have been a little bit friendlier than they were. I think Bickford had pretty good rates.

January 30, 2014

The Bickford of Alpharetta was a smaller place, it was not huge. It had the hotel-look to it. They had memory care and a whole floor for the assisted living. Their memory care unit was updated with the different guidelines. I looked at the rooms and one of them had a bay window, which we would choose for mom. The food was very good since I had a sample. I was very happy with the visit. The reception was beautiful and they had one of the nicest receptions. People were very welcoming and seemed organized. So far, everything looked good.

Photos of Alto Senior Living of Alpharetta

Features of Alto Senior Living of Alpharetta

• Overall:

• Minimum Age: None

About Alto Senior Living of Alpharetta

With over 45 years of experience in ownership, operations, development and property management, Allegro is a well-respected leader in the senior living industry. We take pride in our reputation, driven by our core values of honesty, compassion and excellence

Map of Alto Senior Living of Alpharetta