Brookdale Alliance

1277 South Sawburg Road, Alliance, OH, 44601

Reviews of Brookdale Alliance

June 26, 2014

By Melissa16

Sterling House of Alliance was a wonderful place. The care was great. However, my dad's health deteriorated so much that he had to have care because he couldn't do things for himself. He had a studio apartment of his own with a refrigerator in his little kitchenette area, a bedroom, a bathroom, and a sitting room. They offered all their meals. They did their laundry. They had a lot of activities for the residents. They kept them occupied and moving. They had a big open dining room with table settings. They had a few choices of different things they could have for their meals. It was a very nice place, and the people were really nice.

August 18, 2012

By marty2

The facility does not have the staff to take care of residents, as they loose the ability to care for themselves. Fortunatly, my father was in the assisted living area and fended for himself. I saw residents who were wheelchair bound, sit at the dinning room tables from lunch till supper. There were many residents who should have been moved to a nursing home enviroment, but instead they would keep them there and charge more. However, there just wasn't the staff to care for them. It broke my heart everytime I went there. We ended up moving my dad to a wounderful facility in Louisville, OH.

Photos of Brookdale Alliance

Features of Brookdale Alliance

• Licenses: RCF

About Brookdale Alliance

Brookdale Alliance provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Alliance