Woodland Terrace at the Oaks

1263 S. Ceda Crest Boulevard, Allentown, PA, 18103

Reviews of Woodland Terrace at the Oaks

Twin Two February 07, 2015

We placed both of my parents in this facility. We are fortunate to have a family member who specializes in senior care case work. She selected this facility for us based on her expertise and research. And that just goes to show that "data" don't amount to a hill of beans. If your parent needs help with washing, eating, meds, special diet needs, daily cleanliness of personal apartments- any level of additional above being totally self sufficient DO NOT use Woodlands. There is drastic staff over turn, and they have been understaffed for the 2 yrs we have known the place.. 2 floors of residents are watched over each night by just 2 staff members. There is no 24 hour nurse. Dad passed away during their care. Mom gets moved out now.

Caring96561950 October 18, 2014

We visited several places, but my aunt favored Woodland Terrace. It was so much nicer. It was very clean. The people were nicer also and they were more professional. The residents themselves were so friendly. The rooms were a very nice size. They had a nice bathroom with a shower. They had a little efficiency kitchen in them even though they had the dining room downstairs. Their dining area was very bright and cheery. It reminded you of a beautiful hotel. When we came there around 10:30 in the morning, there were quite a few things going on and I thought that was pretty good. They were baking a cake and some were talking about religion. I would go there.

Caring88738550 July 29, 2014

My father-in-law was in Woodland Terrace for a month, and they were very nice. It was very clean, and I thought it was a great place. The rooms were large. I would say that the care was very good.

Debbie71228150 June 27, 2014

Woodland Terrace is wonderful. The food is fabulous, and the staff is OK. My mother-in-law needs little to no care. They've been OK. It's been better since she has adjusted. She has mild dementia, so she really thinks of it as home now. She's very happy. They have daily exercise activities, pet therapy, and outings to different restaurants and different department stores. They have very nice socials.

About Woodland Terrace at the Oaks

Woodland Terrace at the Oaks is an assisted living facility in Allentown, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Woodland Terrace at the Oaks for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Woodland Terrace at the Oaks